Posted June 04, 2014
My daughters go to W&M and love it! All of their teachers ate so caring and thoughtful! Any time there's an issue with one of my kids I can just shoot an email and I needn't worry! I am incredibly happy with the facilities and education my children reveive here!

Posted November 27, 2007

Wilbur And Mcmahon Schools 2

Posted October 05, 2005
Unfortunately, I disagree with the review below. Although the arts and sports programs at the school are amazing, that does not cut it. The teachers, for teh most part, are too concerned about testing stuents, and not concerned enough about their learning. In many cases the teachers themselves are not well educated. The school administration are not worried about what is best for the children, and the school is underfunded.

Posted January 05, 2005
I am a student of this school, and I personally can say that it's one of the best I ve heard of. The teachers push you and not mean, they are willing to hear what you have to say and answer your questions. The music, art and sports are amazing. Being on the basketball team we have done very well and most of the students are in more then one after school activity. We have a lot of talent in the sports and art departments. The school is always clean and we have many supplies within reach. Parents are constantly involved in everything that the students do. They go on field trips and you will find many parents volunteering and helping out with any fundraiser or school function we have.

Wilbur And Mcmahon Schools
28 Commons, Little Compton, RI  02837
Last modified Wilbur And Mcmahon Schools is a Public school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Wilbur And Mcmahon Schools Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews.