Middletown, RI

School principal icon 130x130 140902

School Official Point of View

All Saints Academy is a Catholic school committed to providing a solid Christian education to children of all faiths. We will reinforce the core Christian values your family embraces. Tours are available days, nights and weekends for our wonderful military families and others moving to beautiful Newport County!
January 23, 2015

All Saints Academy 1

Posted June 11, 2015
All saints Academy stinks, they hate my kid. They literally gave threats to my child. They care more about money and STEAM program instead of religion. And when they do, they shame them in God's name!

Message to families
SCHOOL LEADER
Posted January 23, 2015

Posted January 22, 2015
Our 6th grade son began attending this year having spent K-3 at a Newport parochial school and then Grades 4-5 to build some "grit" in Newport Public Schools where he became too fascinated with the raucous aspects that pulled the focus away from the academics. He's now flourishing at ASA and I give credit to the teachers and staff who took major risks embracing a STEAM curriculum. But this school has made it "Cool to be Smart" and to try new things. I also appreciate the ease at which I can bring my interests (cyber security and "ham" radio) so easily into the school and the students' ability to focus, learn, and collaboratively solve tough problems. I coached two middle school teams in the CyberPatriot National Youth Cyber Defense and will be teaching an FCC amateur radio licensing course shortly. America has a huge/growing STEAM-talent crisis and ASA's grads will be well-equipped to pursue 21st Century careers.

Posted May 09, 2014
All Saints Academy is the STEAM Magnet school for the diocese if Providence. From Pre-k to grade 8 all the kids are involved in activities associated with science, technology, engineering, the arts, and mathematics leading to incredible academic gains and a better sense for where they might go in the direction of future careers. Outstanding in every way!

Posted May 09, 2014
All Saints Academy promotes strong Christian values and establishes an environment for students to thrive in all areas of their lives. It has a very strong sense of community and students are positive and friendly to each other . Teachers are very good about communicating and working with parents as necessary to help each individual achieve their best. Extra curricular activities are abundant and very well run. I am proud to send my children to All Saints.

Posted April 30, 2014
ASA is a wonderful school. It has made a big difference in my childs life. My child started there in Pre-K and contines to go there. There were some difficult times adjusting but the staff has always been there to help set him/her in the right direction. The school is there to help the children grow in the right direction. Highly recommend!

Posted April 20, 2014
Our family is a proud member of All Saints Academy. We have watched our children flourish in this small but mighty school. The faculty is amazing at helping students find their strengths and encourages for the areas that a student need development. The robotics program has been very strong and the recent additions of the hydroponic garden, Arduino and amazing for student to experience. The school encourages the older students to mentor the younger ages and everyone knows everyone's name. This school has been a great fit for my kids and I am grateful for the experience and education they are receiving.

Posted April 17, 2014
All Saints is Newport County's STEAM Academy. It's a small school where big dreams come true. Students of all creeds, abilities and income levels are welcomed at ASA. Newport County has many private schools that are financially beyond the means of most families. ASA believes that any child who wants a Catholic or Christian education should receive it and they make it happen. Go Eagles!

Posted April 17, 2014
The staff at All Saints Academy is superb, and the atmosphere is very welcoming and assuring. It teaches for wholeness and holiness.

Posted April 16, 2014
I am a grandmother and have two grandchildren at All Saints Academy they are sister and brother in grades 4 & 5. Both have been at ASA since kindergarden and I have to say that I absolutely love the school. The classes are small so the children definately get individual attention. The academics are the finast in my opinion my grandchildren scored 95 & 97 on the national tests. For a small school they excelled in the robotics program on a national level and they have recently introduced hydroponics and set up a make shift greenhouse soliciting help from Salve Regina University. But above and beyound all that the MOST important aspect they teach is kindness and respect. They have an extremely strong focus on anti bullying. When I enter that school I am always greated by name and usually get a quick update or a funny story about something one of my grandkids did recently. It really feels like a family. My grandchildren absolutely love school anhd to me that says it all. As with many small private schools, money is typically an issue. I know that ASA could definately use funds and hopefully this very deserving small school will win.

All Saints Academy