Posted May 09, 2014
All Saints Academy is the STEAM Magnet school for the diocese if Providence. From Pre-k to grade 8 all the kids are involved in activities associated with science, technology, engineering, the arts, and mathematics leading to incredible academic gains and a better sense for where they might go in the direction of future careers. Outstanding in every way!

Posted May 09, 2014
All Saints Academy promotes strong Christian values and establishes an environment for students to thrive in all areas of their lives. It has a very strong sense of community and students are positive and friendly to each other . Teachers are very good about communicating and working with parents as necessary to help each individual achieve their best. Extra curricular activities are abundant and very well run. I am proud to send my children to All Saints.

Posted April 30, 2014
ASA is a wonderful school. It has made a big difference in my childs life. My child started there in Pre-K and contines to go there. There were some difficult times adjusting but the staff has always been there to help set him/her in the right direction. The school is there to help the children grow in the right direction. Highly recommend!

Posted April 20, 2014
Our family is a proud member of All Saints Academy. We have watched our children flourish in this small but mighty school. The faculty is amazing at helping students find their strengths and encourages for the areas that a student need development. The robotics program has been very strong and the recent additions of the hydroponic garden, Arduino and amazing for student to experience. The school encourages the older students to mentor the younger ages and everyone knows everyone's name. This school has been a great fit for my kids and I am grateful for the experience and education they are receiving.

Posted April 17, 2014
All Saints is Newport County's STEAM Academy. It's a small school where big dreams come true. Students of all creeds, abilities and income levels are welcomed at ASA. Newport County has many private schools that are financially beyond the means of most families. ASA believes that any child who wants a Catholic or Christian education should receive it and they make it happen. Go Eagles!

Posted April 17, 2014
The staff at All Saints Academy is superb, and the atmosphere is very welcoming and assuring. It teaches for wholeness and holiness.

Posted April 16, 2014
I am a grandmother and have two grandchildren at All Saints Academy they are sister and brother in grades 4 & 5. Both have been at ASA since kindergarden and I have to say that I absolutely love the school. The classes are small so the children definately get individual attention. The academics are the finast in my opinion my grandchildren scored 95 & 97 on the national tests. For a small school they excelled in the robotics program on a national level and they have recently introduced hydroponics and set up a make shift greenhouse soliciting help from Salve Regina University. But above and beyound all that the MOST important aspect they teach is kindness and respect. They have an extremely strong focus on anti bullying. When I enter that school I am always greated by name and usually get a quick update or a funny story about something one of my grandkids did recently. It really feels like a family. My grandchildren absolutely love school anhd to me that says it all. As with many small private schools, money is typically an issue. I know that ASA could definately use funds and hopefully this very deserving small school will win.

Posted April 16, 2014
All Saint's Academy (ASA) has been so welcoming, nuturing and definetely meets all of our needs. Our son has thrived at ASA and looks forward to school every day. There are no morning struggles...he loves the uniform and gleefully goes off for another exciting day. At the dinner table we hear all about the science project they worked on or what their "God-story' was for the day. We are impressed by the teachers, especially Miss Dawn in Pre-K! ASA's Pre-K program is second to none and thoroughly prepares your child for Kindergarten. Our son has performed in numerous Broadway-style theatrical performances and has gained a real sense of community. We love that ASA has embraced STEAM; there is no wait list to get into a charter school, plus, of course, the added benefit of religious studies = a well-rounded education...and child! There are a lot of activities for the entire family to enjoy together and the parent network is fabulous! If you are considering ASA, I cannot encourage you enough to just take a tour... take the first step towards enriching your child's education and sending your child to a truly exceptional school!

All Saints Academy 4

Posted April 16, 2014
ASA is a caring community of dedicated teachers! Dr Finnegan is a great principle who cares about his staff and the children under his care. He is a principle who is involved with the children's daily lives at school. For a small private school they offer an extensive educational program with some fun extra curricular programs to, such as Lego Robotics, a hydroponics lab, Spanish, art etc I would recommend this school to anyone who is looking for a nurturing environment and a good education!

Posted April 16, 2014
All Saints Academy has small classrooms so you get a lot of the teachers time. ASA is strong and advanced in STEM programs. This is a school that makes learning fun.

All Saints Academy