Posted December 08, 2009
I have moved up the eastern coast in my work travels, and have decided to plant my family right here in Narragansett. I was very impressed with the community, but especially the schools, which helped me reach that decision. I have four children in this system, stemming from elementary to high school, I am thrilled and honored to have my children in Narragansett.

Posted January 15, 2008
Narragansett is easily one of the smallest schools in the state and still manages to successfully compete in many areas including acedemics as well as sports. The teachers here are all qualified, many far beyond what is required. The environment is friendly and enables each student to preform to their absolute best inside the school and in the community. Narragansett is easily one of the best schools in the state.

Posted November 06, 2004
I have lived here for 27 years. I taught at Narragansett High School for 28 years. Both of my children went through the school system. A++ school in a wonderful small town, along the shores of Narragansett Bay. Doesn't get much better than here.

Narragansett High School
245 South Pier Rd, Narragansett, RI  02882
Last modified Narragansett High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Narragansett High School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top