Bad
Good

Rogers is the best!! Although sometimes the work can be easy the teachers are all fantastic and we have so many things to offfer! Our performing arts department is great and filled with the most spectacular people I have ever met. Everyone is welcome and we have enough AP courses to keep you busy as well as many study abroad and scholarship opportunities. Everyone I know is happy that they go to Rogers!

Rogers High School has something for everyone! It has done more than meet my expectations. The teachers are just incredible and the individual attention that the small population affords the students is remarkable! Why anyone would send their kids to a private school is beyond me when we are fortunate to have RHS.

My daughter is a freshman at Rogers and I could not imagine her being much happier than she is there. Here grades are stellar, her classes are challenging, her teachers are encouraging, her friends are good people and she is involved in varsity sports as well. Rogers is a diverse group of students and staff and all are encouraged to excel.

My son loves Rogers. He especially thrives in the fine arts department. If only, there were more course offerings and the arts got the recognition they deserve. Thank you art teachers for helping build my son's confidence.

have you ever wandered into a bad part of town? roger's felt like that to me. i wish this high school was nicer.

If your child does not flourish in a low teacher/student ratio then Rogers is not for you. If your child doesn't flourish in individualized AP courses then Rogers is not for you. If your child doesn't want access to an amazing fine and performing arts program than Rogers is not for you. If your child is not prepared to meet diversity head on then Rogers is not for you. If on the otherhand, you want a child who is prepared to be self motivated and ready to make good choices in college and in life then Rogers is the place to go.

I am part of a military family, and finished ninth grade at Rogers. The students were very outgoing and friendly. As for the academics, I don't feel challenged enough, and I'm in all Honors classes. In German class, I was surprised to see how apathetic my classmates were. In German, we have books which we're supposed to bring every day, and very few students brought them. The teacher would only get irritated and tell them that they need to bring their books, yet allowed them to do their own thing during the readings. Cell phone use was also a huge problem. Rogers has a huge variety of classes, which is really nice. Unfortunately, the actual learning is lacking.

I currently go to this school, and although there is a lot of diversity, I feel that I am not prepared for college at all. I am in the AP classes and am ranked in the top ten percent of the class, however I feel that the level of difficulty in the classes is low and that teachers tend to not push the student to the best of their abbilities. At the same time I believe that students who work hard are punished by being paired with those that do not. There is no standard to be allowed into the AP courses and kids often get away with skipping class, cell phone use, and ipod use. The athletic program is strong but has not recently been succesful. If I had the chance to do it over again I would have attended a private school.

After visiting other high school in the state i would have to say that school spirit as well as parent attendance at all sporting events is lacking. The acedemics standards seem to have lessoned over the years. If your student is in AP classes they are allset otherwise I dont think they are being adequetly prepared for college

Many people hear myths about rogers and assume non of the students know anything. This school does offer some of the hardest classes and does prepare you for college. On of my children spends about 3 hours on homework a night and feels they were well prepared for the three AP exams she took. For new students coming in, there should be no worries about not receiving a proper education. Making friends may be harder because these kids have all known each other since they were born. Just give Rogers a shot!

Last modified Rogers High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.