Posted September 14, 2014
lovely school in beautiful setting, fantastic teachers, small, caring, and safe environment. New principal this year with great ideas and enthusiasm. very committed and involved group of parents.

Cluny School 2

Posted June 16, 2014
Beware, the bullying problems are very real in this "Christian based" school. Repeated attempts to put a stop to the constant bullying of my child were met with indifference and unprofessional replies by the principal, staff, and sisters. The current principal is a joke, she dresses like the students and has no authority over them and they know it. Bottom line, if you are not one of the "money families" you have no voice.

Posted May 23, 2014
Our children have been attending Cluny for the past 4 years and they feel safe & loved in an academically challenging environment. It's a welcoming community where they have fun and the teachers and staff are very supportive. A great Catholic school that continually provides excellent education with core Christian values. Glad we made this chioce! A+

Posted April 25, 2014
My son attended the Pre-K program at Cluny School and it was amazing! All of the projects were hands-on and developmentally appropriate. He learned so much throughout the year and loved his teacher, Mrs. M. She always went above and beyond to help all of the students in her class. A+!!

Cluny School 2

Posted June 20, 2012
Preschool program was very weak. Very little enrichment or learning. Most children were capable of early reading but the program is purely social and we had to excessively supplement. Art projects were unoriginal. Music program is fairly good as is the Spanish but daily I wished we had kept our child at home and done playgroups rather then send her to to this school. Also, wish the school would just raise the tuition rather then constantly request donations through the annual fund, raffle tickets, pennies from heaven, hitting up the grandparents on grandparents day, etc.

Posted February 28, 2012
I have to say my oldest son has been attending Cluny for 5 years now and it is the best decision we have ever made. The teachers have been wonderful. Mrs. Caswell is the best thing to happen to that school in years. She has a fantastic attitude toward the students and she definitely is a terrific educator and is very fair in the way she deals with the students. Cannot say enough good things about Cluny. My husband went there and my son has had at least one of the same teachers. A really community feel to the school and when they say you are a part of the Cluny family they truly mean it. Two thumbs up!!!!

Posted February 27, 2011
Cluny School is a fantastic school. The teachers work so hard to teach each student individually and at their own level. I have had nothing but positive experiences at Cluny. I am at the school quite often and have never seen any type of bullying. Overall I feel that my children are getting a wonderful education from the hard working teachers at Cluny School!

Cluny School 1

Posted January 05, 2011
Upon receiving military orders to Newport, we began shopping for great private preschools in the area. Received conflicting and confusing information over the phone and opted not to enroll. Kept searching and finally ended up putting our daughter in Silveira. Couldn't be happier. Great school, great teachers. Our daughter, my wife, and I love everything about it!

Posted March 28, 2010

Posted December 14, 2009
We are a military family and our kids were welcomed into Cluny with open arms. Mrs. Caswell, the new principal is wonderful. She has taken the time to get to know the kids and is very active at the students' level. The adademics have kept my kids challenged. I am impressed by the sense of community felt there and with the large parent involvement. Great place!

Cluny School