Posted March 20, 2014
My child is receiving a world class education at Fishing Cove. My son is thriving under the most excellent teaching staff both academically and socially. I love how the school integrates the actual fishing cove marsh into science and art curriculum. Talk about the value of hands on learning! The PTO is incredibly active too, and continuously develop new and engaging ways for families to be a part of the Fishing Cove community. We have every confidence that this jewel of a school is preparing our son for a rigorous and successful academic career. The teaching staff are tremendously experienced, the classroom sizes are optimal for peak student performance, and the Fishing Cove families are kind, inclusive and highly engaged with their children and with the community at large. We are thrilled that our son is fortunate enough to be able to attend this wonderful school!

Posted September 17, 2013
So far I have loved the teachers, principal involvement, parent involvement, and the way my daughter comes home from school happy as can be every day. I love the education she is gaining, her safety is always priority, and the nurse is very friendly and communicative. Overall great school!

Posted September 08, 2013
My school is great on how managing students and the syllabus covered on day to day basis. The jewel bucket filling by the class and voting on rewards options is an excellent idea.

Posted October 01, 2009
I have 2 students at the school this year one in K and the other in 2nd. I have to disagree with the parent who said the school may not be good for those with special needs. It has a special K program for children with special needs and I have had very good experiences with OT, PT, and Speech. All the therapists are knowledgeable and helpful and the principal takes a real interest in the children with special needs.

Fishing Cove El. School 3

Posted July 08, 2009
Great families, great teachers!....but if your child needs extra help/ has mild special needs...this may not be the right place for you.

Posted September 24, 2008
Excellent school! All staff is friendly and cares about the students and their education. Feels like family with each interaction.

Posted January 11, 2006
Grades 1-3 Quality of academic programs is excellent. Much collaboration between parent and teacher.

Fishing Cove El. School
110 Wickford Point Rd, North Kingstown, RI  02852
Last modified Fishing Cove El. School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Fishing Cove El. School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top