North Providence, RI

Posted February 13, 2014
Great school. Great staff helps my son all the time with homework! Son didn't want to go to big school!

Posted February 05, 2010
NEW Top Staff have change school to very parent friendly they want you to know whats going on and tell you if your son or daughter is having a problem they return phone calls and make you feel welcome

Posted February 02, 2010
Not very parent friendly its like every thing is kept a secret they only want you to know whats going on when its suits them do not tell you if your son or daughter is having a problem until its too late do not return phone calls or make u feel welcome

Posted November 28, 2009
Birchwood middle school is a great school with a terrific staff. My children got a great education there. They were involved in all the extra curricular activities. However I feel the school could be more parent friendly. We came from Stephen Olney , I am very involved parent and the difference in your welcome was dramatic.Also, the fact that there are no teacher parent meetings set for after school is difficult on parents. Other than that my children were happy there and successful.

Posted November 23, 2008
its a great school school and it is also a high performing school with smart kid.i should know my son gose there he had d's and f's in his other school. then we swished his school now his lowest grade is a c+. he has lots of friends and everyone there are verry nice the is a really a good school.

Posted October 06, 2007
I believe this is the best school in North Providence. My son started off there in 7th grade and fit in nicely. He is usually quiet but he became comfertable with all the girls, boys, and teachers. My daughter was on the Blue Team and had the best teacher. Mr. Cotoia is so nice. The students are very nice too.

Posted July 19, 2007
birchwood is the best school.better then RICCI and you willl learn more here. the teacher and staff are wonderful

Posted January 19, 2006
Birchwood's great school and we have a lot of activities and we have good teachers and students do very well there.

10 Birchwood Dr, North Providence, RI  02904
Last modified Birchwood Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Birchwood Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top