Bad
Good

My son transferred from Pawtucket schools to Ricci in 2011. He was shy and had alittle bit of a tough time but with the teachers, principal, and vice principals help he was able to adjust and move on to high school. The vice principal went above and beyond, thank you!!! His Math teacher Ms. Fiero was so pleasantly helpful, didn't matter what or how she worked and worked to try and make sure my son understood. Everyone was really great!!!

This School is great!!! The teachers are wonderful and so is the principal!!! Great Leadership!! Love this school!!!

Overall I like the school, Principal and teachers. I have two grand children that are in 6th and 7th grade. I find a lack of involvement by the parents at the school, I have been trying to get the PTC active by participating myself as I see this as a great way to foster a better local educational effort for our children and connecting with the teachers. The school system in NP and for that matter RI is not functioning for the betterment of the students, that;s another story but it amplifies the need for parents to be involved with their school and their kids to get the most value for them. My goal is to contribute anyway I can to make Ricci the best school for my grand kids.

I am very disappointed with this school. Ricci school only likes parent involvement if it benefits them. They do not like when a parent has a concern. Some of the teachers and the secretaries are wonderful; however, the hurt and discrimintaion my children felt in this school, from the principle and other members of the faculty, will be with them for the rest of their lives. It would be beneficial to the students at Ricci school if the faculty was mandated to successfully complete a course on cultural sensitivity. Thank you.

My son was a new student at Ricci Middle this year. As we approach the near end of the school year I can confidently say that I am pleased with the school and the administration. We came from a very well respected school district with ratings in the top of the nation. Based on numbers alone, I was very skeptical that Ricci would be able to compare. However, my son seems to be thriving academically, he's made friends with numerous nice, well behaved kids and the school has impressed me with the dances and other activities throughout the year. I am very pleased thus far with my son's progress and the school as a whole. I do wish they'd provide a calender of some sort and they would develop a website for the middle school. Enrolling in school over the summer was quite a chore, and difficult to reach anyone.

My son is in the sixth grade at Ricci and he is doing very well. I am very impressed with the communication and response I have had with his teachers and Principle. They seem to encourage parental involvement.

i think ricci is ok. notg the greatest but its okkay

I think Ricci Middle School is the best middle school in the world!!!! I love Ricci Middle School!!!!

this school is by far the worse school my son has ever gone to when he was in this school he got d's and f's and got suspended 7 times then he went to birch wood and he got a' b's and c's

This school is awesommmeee!! The teachers are great and the principal is even greater! They could have more dances like Birchwood though but still its an awesome school

Last modified Dr. Edward Ricci School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.