Bad
Good

marieville school is the best school my 4 childern ever went mr butler is the best and all of his staff is as awesome as he is if I could say any school for any 1s child or childern to go to it would be marieville school & thank u marieville school for always being such great role modles for my children

An excellent and wonderful school with exceptional and caring staff. Have had kids going there since 2001 but could not ask for a better place for my kids. Thanks Staff

I have had 2 chilldren so far attend Marieville from K to 5th grade. I cannot say enough about Marieville from the pricipal, Mr. Butler to ALL of the teachers, especially Ms. Annesse, she is awesome! The next 3 yrs not looking so forward to, already did three yrs with my oldest, not the greatest experince at Birchwood and the high school not impressed at all after a 9th grade yr!

I overall like this school. I attended it when I was a child and now my son does. I haven't had any major problems so far and my son is in his third year now.

Last modified Marieville School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.