North Providence, RI

Posted November 18, 2009
marieville school is the best school my 4 childern ever went mr butler is the best and all of his staff is as awesome as he is if I could say any school for any 1s child or childern to go to it would be marieville school & thank u marieville school for always being such great role modles for my children

Marieville School 0

Posted September 14, 2009
An excellent and wonderful school with exceptional and caring staff. Have had kids going there since 2001 but could not ask for a better place for my kids. Thanks Staff

Posted October 07, 2008

Posted June 09, 2008
I have had 2 chilldren so far attend Marieville from K to 5th grade. I cannot say enough about Marieville from the pricipal, Mr. Butler to ALL of the teachers, especially Ms. Annesse, she is awesome! The next 3 yrs not looking so forward to, already did three yrs with my oldest, not the greatest experince at Birchwood and the high school not impressed at all after a 9th grade yr!

Posted January 05, 2008

Marieville School 0

Posted November 30, 2007
I overall like this school. I attended it when I was a child and now my son does. I haven't had any major problems so far and my son is in his third year now.

Marieville School
1135 Mineral Spring Ave, North Providence, RI  02904
Last modified Marieville School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Marieville School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top