Bad
Good

The teachers and staff are extremely engaged and passionate about the kids who attend this school.

THIS SCHOOL IS AMAZING!!!!!! THE TEACHERS ARE WONDERFUL!!!!! THE SCHOOL IS IN GREAT CONDITION AND THE STUDENTS ARE LEARNING SO MUCH SO WELL!!!! THANK YOU FOGARTY MEMORIAL SCHOOL! ps...hi

I have two children in this school. 4th grade and 2nd. (One with special needs.) We were new this year. The staff works together as a team and it shows! We've made amazing academic progress already! The principal called the first day of school to let me know how the boys were doing because she knew I had worried about it. She shows genuine concern and it's very apparent the staff and children like and respect her. They go out of their way to make sure the kids are getting the most out of the curriculum. Including hands on class activities that incorporate what they're learning about and reinforce the lessons. We're more than happy with the school and their commitment to education!

I have had nothing but wonderful experiences at Fogarty. Both my children are in the system and I could not be happier. The teachers bend over backwards to give my son the extra help he needs in academic areas. Social activities, though they are many fundraising activities, excite my children and encourage families to become involved. As a parent, I find that being involved helps me know and understand the dynamics of the school and appreciate the rich learning experienced by our children.

The principal is ineffective at best. Teachers are often a poor example of model behavior for students. Anti-Bullying policy is not followed. Very effective fund raising however. Teachers are ill-informed.

My son is in 3rd grade here. Reading proficiency is a problem for his class and is effecting my son who is a great reader. My son is NOT a great writer. The school is not addressing the writing problem. Currently, they put him in a reading comprehension class with kids who can barely read. Phys Ed is once a wk only. Computer time should be cut at this age and give kids help with reading! Music is singing, they do not offer any strings, etc, except for guitar instruction starting with 4th grade. Art class is lacking they are not learning about art styles of various periods nor about artists names. Science is lacking. I'm highly disappointed with the school overall.

Last modified Fogarty Memorial School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.