Bad
Good

Agnes E. Little School 5

Posted May 31, 2013
My daughter loves going to school here she's been here since kindergarten very nice teachers

Posted February 17, 2011
I have to say that i have a feeling that the GOOD ratings on here are coming from the staff at the school making an attempt to make the school sound better than it really is. My daughter has been there for 4yrs now and this year her teacher has been absent or there hasnt been a teacher at all alot more days than should be allowed .One day the substitute even left sick! If i was sick this many days at MY job i would have been fired a long time ago

Agnes E. Little School 4

Posted January 02, 2011
We have found the staff at the school to be exceptional. Facing all the difficulties that public schools in poor areas face, the education that the kids are getting is just great!

Agnes E. Little School 4

Posted August 29, 2007
Considering the challenges many public schools currently face, including decreased funding and limited parent participation, we feel that in spite of having an average school rating, the staff is wonderful, and continues to work diligently in making a difference in the classroom and community. So far, we've been very pleased with our child's expirence at Agnes E. Little.

Posted July 26, 2007
My 16 year old daughter went to this school for the sixth grade. The principal, Ms. Washington, was great. Her teacher, Ms. Larosse, was the best! Thankfully, the teacher is still there today. My seven year old twins have been there since Kindergarten. Kindergarten teacher, Ms. Google, was great - she was able to discipline them and keep them in line. This despite my youngest twin have ADHD (which was not diagnosed until 1st grade) and having a huge class. This year I split my boys up into two separate classrooms. My oldest twin had Ms. Rego and [she] was great and knew how to keep the kids in line; even though she was a young teacher.

Posted July 18, 2007
My son is finally leaving this school and i cannot wait. He had some decent teachers but his sixth grade teacher was awful. The principle was great this year. She was very easy to talk to. The pawt special ed is awful they are not there to help the children.

Posted January 12, 2005
I have my son in this school and I could only use one word to describe this school overall, devastating. The school has no structure and the worst part of it is that no one seems to care about it or the kids. If I could I would pull my son out of this unorganized school.

Posted November 08, 2004
Horrible school! we have 2 kids new this year to pawtucket schools; a very weird school system and highly incompetent principals/administration. Teachers are generally decent.

60 South Bend St, Pawtucket, RI  02860
Last modified Agnes E. Little School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.