Pawtucket, RI

Cunningham School 3

Posted July 20, 2013
These reviews break my heart. I attended the school in the 1970s. I still praise my elementary teachers there as the ones who instilled a love of learning in me and nurtured my creativity and curiosity. They were more influential in my life than my middle and high school teachers (in a more affluent suburban neighborhood). The school had poor physical resources and the principal during my time practiced questionable leadership (I even knew that as a child!) -- BUT the teachers set me on a path of academic success and a career in higher education. THANK YOU to all my teachers who loved on us, played the guitar, led us in creative projects, and set up fun learning centers. Note: Since I do not know what the school is presently like, I have opted to give 3 stars for an average rating. TEACHERS: Hang in there. You REALLY can make a difference in the lives of students. PARENTS: Get involved. It takes a village.

Cunningham School 2

Posted June 15, 2013
I used to go to this school, and all I got to say is, the teachers are friendly and the principal that it had when I was there was one of the worst I have seen. I know this isn't the teachers fault, but the curriculum wasn't very good. I remember some of the things I learned were very repetitive throughout the years. I liked the teachers, but beyond that, not much good in this school.

Cunningham School 5

Posted January 15, 2009

Cunningham School 0

Posted December 03, 2008
it a fun cool school for kids to learn if your child have problem with math they will make sure by the time they in 6grade they will know alot about math

Cunningham School 5

Posted November 17, 2006

Cunningham School
40 Baldwin St, Pawtucket, RI  02860
Last modified Cunningham School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Cunningham School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top