Pawtucket, RI

Elizabeth Baldwin School 5

Posted June 03, 2014
I once was a student at Baldwin, but i have to say it is a pretty good school for the most part the teachers are welcoming and the students are just lovely one day i will soon work at Baldwin, go bald eagles!!!!!!!!!

Posted July 10, 2012
My daughter has went to this school and I must say there security for who can pick you child up is extremely poor, they do not go by the list of people you approved to pick you child up and the staff at the front desk is down right rude! nd so are some of the teachers. But my daughters 3rd grade teacher MRs. M is awesome.

Elizabeth Baldwin School 0

Posted October 09, 2010
It is a up and coming school.

Posted August 20, 2010
I use to come to this school when i was a child and it wasn't that great but since then i've heard all good stuff about it so i will see this year when my son starts school there

Elizabeth Baldwin School 5

Posted May 28, 2009
I am a parent of a 2nd grader in this school and has been there since kindergarden. I feel totaly safe with the principal and the teachers in that school, they always have open doors for me and for any concern I may have.

Elizabeth Baldwin School 4

Posted August 24, 2008

Posted March 27, 2005
- a administrator

Elizabeth Baldwin School 4

Posted April 15, 2004

Elizabeth Baldwin School
50 Whitman St, Pawtucket, RI  02860
Last modified Elizabeth Baldwin School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Elizabeth Baldwin School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top