Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

because Ms. Mokillo is by far the best teacher ever. She was the only teacher that actually cared and really liked my child. She taught her so much and made so much progress. There are other good teachers there to but because of Ms. Mokillo i didn't switch my child out of that school becauses thats what I was going to do. I dont know how she gots her to read so much now my daughter always wants to get more books she used to hate to read but now she wont stop reading because of ms mokillo. in math my daughter couldnt count to 25 without making a mistake now she is begining to multiply thats how crazy good a teacher she is

My 7 year old daughter got transferred to this school back in march or so from Curvin McCabe and I don't like the way that this school is. It is nothing but full of bullies who get away with everything but they are the ones who cause the most problems. I have emailed, and sent numerous notes in to her teacher (Ms. Denning) only to be told that my daughter is basically the problem! Not only the teacher said this but the social worker did too (Mrs. Brady). My daughter never had this problem at her other school and had many friends there. She also had things that were taken from her and never given back that I, as a parent,paid for!! This school is full of inexperienced people and I wouldn't recommend it to anyone that I know to sent their child to.

My child attended kindergarten last year and her teacher was great. My only concern was student/teacher ratio was very high. 25 kids to a one teacher is difficult and would think an aid would be necessary, but budget cuts did not allow it. Would like to see playground as well to have more for the kids to do during their recess but understand it does cost alot. Overall our first year was good, now moving on to First Grade, will hope to see another good year.

Last modified Fallon Memorial School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.