Pawtucket, RI

Fallon Memorial School 3

Posted August 27, 2013
My child attended kindergarten last year and her teacher was great. My only concern was student/teacher ratio was very high. 25 kids to a one teacher is difficult and would think an aid would be necessary, but budget cuts did not allow it. Would like to see playground as well to have more for the kids to do during their recess but understand it does cost alot. Overall our first year was good, now moving on to First Grade, will hope to see another good year.

Posted January 31, 2010

Posted November 03, 2009

Posted September 14, 2007

Posted March 13, 2006

Posted March 01, 2006
'The teachers at Fallon are wonderful!I am a stundent that just left this school and when I needed help with math the teacher spent extra time with until she got it!Its a wonderful school!'

Fallon Memorial School 2

Posted November 11, 2005
Our daughter transfered to Fallon from another school in East Providence. It seems overcrowded and unorganized. There is a real lack of communication and they spent three weeks last month on standardized testing after having spent much of Septemeber working on placement testing. I feel that the greatest focus is spent on memorizing forgetable facts and figuring how every child rates rather than teaching them. There have been little extra-curricular activities or much for our daughter to feel excited about. Her grades and her behavior is dropping in this environment. I would like to be a more involved parent, but not a lot of information goes out about the Friends of Fallon. I was never invited to join. The last time I was in the office, the principal was screaming angrily at the kids over the loudspeaker about getting into lines and being orderly. Not really professional, benificial or appropriate in my opiniion.

Posted November 09, 2004
I have a six year old daughter that goes to this school. I think they are doing a wonderful job with her. But I am concened with the student teacher ratio. I am just wondering if there are students that need more one one time with the teachers. Are they getting that extra help they need to be at level with the other kids?

Posted June 22, 2004
My children are currently attending Fallon. We have had nothing but wonderful experiences. The teachers have all been great, easy to work with, and accomodating. I will be sad when my children have to move on to another school. Keep up the great work!

Fallon Memorial School
62 Lincoln Ave, Pawtucket, RI  02861
Last modified Fallon Memorial School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Fallon Memorial School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top