Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Too much (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very ineffective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (1 response)

Fallon Memorial School
Grateful to: Teacher

Posted June 21, 2016
The only person that I have to say thanks to is Mrs. Karalis (pre-k teacher) because she seems to be the only normal one

Fallon Memorial School 1

Posted June 21, 2016
My 7 year old daughter got transferred to this school back in march or so from Curvin McCabe and I don't like the way that this school is. It is nothing but full of bullies who get away with everything but they are the ones who cause the most problems. I have emailed, and sent numerous notes in to her teacher (Ms. Denning) only to be told that my daughter is basically the problem! Not only the teacher said this but the social worker did too (Mrs. Brady). My daughter never had this problem at her other school and had many friends there. She also had things that were taken from her and never given back that I, as a parent,paid for!! This school is full of inexperienced people and I wouldn't recommend it to anyone that I know to sent their child to.

Fallon Memorial School 3

Posted August 27, 2013
My child attended kindergarten last year and her teacher was great. My only concern was student/teacher ratio was very high. 25 kids to a one teacher is difficult and would think an aid would be necessary, but budget cuts did not allow it. Would like to see playground as well to have more for the kids to do during their recess but understand it does cost alot. Overall our first year was good, now moving on to First Grade, will hope to see another good year.

Fallon Memorial School 4

Posted March 01, 2006
'The teachers at Fallon are wonderful!I am a stundent that just left this school and when I needed help with math the teacher spent extra time with until she got it!Its a wonderful school!'

Fallon Memorial School 2

Posted November 11, 2005
Our daughter transfered to Fallon from another school in East Providence. It seems overcrowded and unorganized. There is a real lack of communication and they spent three weeks last month on standardized testing after having spent much of Septemeber working on placement testing. I feel that the greatest focus is spent on memorizing forgetable facts and figuring how every child rates rather than teaching them. There have been little extra-curricular activities or much for our daughter to feel excited about. Her grades and her behavior is dropping in this environment. I would like to be a more involved parent, but not a lot of information goes out about the Friends of Fallon. I was never invited to join. The last time I was in the office, the principal was screaming angrily at the kids over the loudspeaker about getting into lines and being orderly. Not really professional, benificial or appropriate in my opiniion.

Fallon Memorial School 4

Posted November 09, 2004
I have a six year old daughter that goes to this school. I think they are doing a wonderful job with her. But I am concened with the student teacher ratio. I am just wondering if there are students that need more one one time with the teachers. Are they getting that extra help they need to be at level with the other kids?

Fallon Memorial School 5

Posted June 22, 2004
My children are currently attending Fallon. We have had nothing but wonderful experiences. The teachers have all been great, easy to work with, and accomodating. I will be sad when my children have to move on to another school. Keep up the great work!

Fallon Memorial School
62 Lincoln Ave, Pawtucket, RI  02861
Last modified Fallon Memorial School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.