Flora S. Curtis School 2

Posted September 03, 2011
The staff at this school are burned out. They do not know how to deal with bullying and do not consult parents when constructing speech assistance plans. The lunch monitor scares everyone and the new principal is far from warm and fuzzy. I hope that my kids can absorb enough education to progress through this school and be successful elsewhere. I truly wish private school was an option instead of Curtis.

Flora S. Curtis School 0

Posted May 19, 2010
My son goes to this school which in some cases it is a cause for concern. The school seams as if it's operating on bare minimums. They reach out to the parents for basic supplies. I remember one year we donated reams of paper, Paper! An essential supply. Also the education seems below average at best. I believe that had the school had more fundimg, as is probably the case with may schools, they could hire better teachers. This school really needs help, not to mention RI has been hit hard with this recession.

Flora S. Curtis School 0

Posted April 19, 2010
I feel from personal experience that it is a great school with great teachers, My daughter is now in high school and my son is moving on into junior high in september.

Posted August 21, 2008
Great School. Great Students and Teachers.

Flora S. Curtis School 1

Posted August 18, 2008

Flora S. Curtis School 1

Posted April 05, 2006
Horrible school for special needs children They just pass them along with very little education if any. I do not recommend Curtis for special needs unless they a severly special needs Ms Kerri's room is wonderful

Posted July 26, 2005
- a former student
I loved this school. I went there from KG to 6th grade. I loved all my teachers except for my 5th grade teacher. The whole school has a warm fuzzy feeling and you always feel excepted there. The art and music programs were good. I was in chorus for 3 years and it was a blast. Whenever I have children I hope to live near Curtis so they can go there. It was a wonderful experience and a great start for me in life.

Posted September 18, 2004
This school is great! My son enjoys and has learned a lot foe being in first grade. The teachers have patience and the staff is wonderful.

Flora S. Curtis School
582 Benefit St, Pawtucket, RI  02861
Last modified Flora S. Curtis School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Flora S. Curtis School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top