Pawtucket, RI

Posted May 20, 2014
Worst school for bullying period! Principal 1star. staff should have someone in the morning and dismissal to make sure students feel safe leaving the building.

Henry J. Winters School 5

Posted August 02, 2013
I love this school! The new principal is hands-on with parents and students alike, the teachers are pleasant and appear very interested in the students. The kindergarten teachers are excellent, had my son reading by the middle of the year! A+

Henry J. Winters School 4

Posted February 10, 2011
4stars for school in general score , I rate the teacher's a 4,,I also rate the Principal 4 stars. I think alot more parents need to show more interest in their children's School.

Henry J. Winters School 5

Posted March 30, 2009

Henry J. Winters School 0

Posted February 14, 2008
i dont think this school is great because thiers to much fighting and insulting

Henry J. Winters School 4

Posted March 13, 2006

Posted July 22, 2005

Posted December 16, 2004
I think this school should do more for the kids to get them going,and change some of the teaching and teachers.I can count only 4to continue to teach there. As for the principal that is there now, Mr H. so far its all negetive stuff. I'll post some more during the school year.2004-2005

Henry J. Winters School 2

Posted August 22, 2003
The teachers and principal of this school do a great job with what they have to deal with. The problems that the children come to school with make it more difficult for them to learn and I believe this could be accomplished more easily in smaller groups, with more specialized attention in the areas that are needed. I care very much about what my child is learning and am concerned about these low ratings in math and reading.

Henry J. Winters School
481 Broadway, Pawtucket, RI  02860
Last modified Henry J. Winters School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Henry J. Winters School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top