Posted April 29, 2009
I think the teachers go above there job to help children in need , great staff , great principle , only thing i would suggest is extra curr. activities

Posted February 03, 2009
I think this is a great school, and the teachers are doing a great job. I feel that some parents should realize that there is so much that teachers can do in the classroom, so when the children are at home the parents should take the initiatve to take what they learned during the day and continue it at home.

Posted February 03, 2009

Potter-Burns School 2

Posted December 15, 2008
Our recess should be 30 min it really stinks that our recess is 15 min. I really like the new lunch monitor.we maybe should even new and/or more recess and gym eqipment.

Potter-Burns School 5

Posted September 18, 2006
My son is in potter burns now, I have had no problems with the school, teachers, principle are very nice, they are on top of things right away if there is a problem. A++ school

Potter-Burns School 1

Posted March 26, 2005
The new principal here is great! Our test scores have improved WAY up! There hasn't been a principal this good since Mr. Berrata! Yet, the food is horrible.

Potter-Burns School 5

Posted June 22, 2004

Potter-Burns School 3

Posted May 17, 2004
Potter Burns has improved with the new principal. They still have a ways to go with the special education department but that is city wide. The teachers for the most part care about what they are doing, though most seem to have problems with the amount of time they can spend at the schools with their students.

Potter-Burns School
973 Newport Ave, Pawtucket, RI  02861
Last modified Potter-Burns School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Potter-Burns School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top