Pawtucket, RI

Posted October 06, 2014
Many people say that Shea is not a Good school but all I got to say is they're wrong, I have never seen a school so united and so determined to help each other like shea.... I'm so proud to be a raider I can't Wait to walk up that stage in June 2015 and receive my diploma I'll be a proud RAIDERS- graduate!!

Posted February 15, 2013
shea is a great school and that's all I can say about it. I've been here for two years and i'll be here for another two and i'll walk across that stage to get my diploma and be thaankful for Shea High for helping me through my journey.

Shea High School

Posted June 04, 2008
shea high school is a great school for learning. It teaches us how to face the real world. The only negative thing about shea is DRAMA; specially with girls fighting about boys. But besides that shea is great and im loving the experience so far. [ im a freshman ]

Posted June 12, 2007
In my opinion with my two year experience within these walls I think that Shea is a great ethinic school that offers a great experience for the students. The teachers are great, and they truly care for the education of their students. As for the principal he is a great man who incourages all students to follow their dreams. The students in this school show great compassion for one another. That is why Shea is a great place.

Posted March 08, 2007
Shea high school is an awesome school and the faculty and staff are the best ever. I cannot express how grateful I am to this school and to these wonderful people who have perfected my education and helped me to become succesful and ready for what comes next If you want to know how Shea really is read the reviews of those who have really experienced what it's like to be in Shea because those are the ones who really truly know

Posted August 18, 2006
This is mainly directed to the last few reviews on this page. As a student at Shea High I disagree intensely. The teacher are very care and will go out of their way to help students. As for the comment about students having a 'I don't care attitude' that is absolutely wrong. Mostly all students try to achieve the highest standards, of course there are a few that don't care, but every school across America has those types of children. As for the violence in that school I would also have to disagree. This will be my last year at Shea and through the past three years I have never felt scared or frightened, or uneasy about anything or anyone in that school. My final thought is that if a student takes his/her education seriously and wants to achieve then Shea will work out greatly for them. - Shea High School Student Class of 2007

Posted August 05, 2006
I have nothing bad to say about Charles E. Shea High School. This is an excellent school for students who wants a taste of real world. For those feels that their kids have an 'I dont care' attitude, please be reminded that this is united states and there's so much teachers and parents can do to educate kids, however it is your resposibility as a parent to discipline them. The teachers are there to teach and that's what they're doing. I have no regrets at all for attending Shea, I was given challenges after challeges, and the support of my teachers revealed an undisputed side of me. Today I am very well educated, respected by many and not to mention successful! It's only been 3 years since i graduates, and it was all thanks to my wonderful teachers, thank you for caring.

Posted May 28, 2005
Shea High has some of the most caring teachers. If there is anything to say about that school is that you do not feel like your at school but you are with your family. The extracurricular activities are great too. Shea has a very competitive program, teams are used to postseason play. The teachers really care about their students and would go out of their way to help. Shea helps students progress. It is one of the best schools in the area.

Shea High School 1

Posted April 13, 2005
Shea High School is above all a degrading school for my child. Personally I think there should be more safety policies in that school. My child recolects that there are no police officers in that school and in which I think for the safety of the children there should be. It is a very unsafe enviornment! The teachers can only put up with so much and many of the children there have such high disrespect and a 'I don't care' attitude!

Shea High School 1

Posted March 28, 2005
I feel that this school is definitely sub-par. teacher do not care very much for the students education. i feel they are very neglected when they try to reach out. the faculty at this school is also not very professional, they are not very helpful and rather rude at times. my interactions with the principal have not come off very well. I would not recommend this school at all.

Shea High School
485 East Ave, Pawtucket, RI  02860
Last modified Shea High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Shea High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 17 reviews. Top