Posted October 06, 2014
Many people say that Shea is not a Good school but all I got to say is they're wrong, I have never seen a school so united and so determined to help each other like shea.... I'm so proud to be a raider I can't Wait to walk up that stage in June 2015 and receive my diploma I'll be a proud RAIDERS- graduate!!

Shea High School 4

Posted February 15, 2013
shea is a great school and that's all I can say about it. I've been here for two years and i'll be here for another two and i'll walk across that stage to get my diploma and be thaankful for Shea High for helping me through my journey.

Posted June 29, 2009

Posted May 01, 2009

Shea High School 1

Posted July 14, 2008

Shea High School 0

Posted June 04, 2008
shea high school is a great school for learning. It teaches us how to face the real world. The only negative thing about shea is DRAMA; specially with girls fighting about boys. But besides that shea is great and im loving the experience so far. [ im a freshman ]

Posted March 13, 2008

Shea High School 1

Posted February 04, 2008

Shea High School 4

Posted June 12, 2007
In my opinion with my two year experience within these walls I think that Shea is a great ethinic school that offers a great experience for the students. The teachers are great, and they truly care for the education of their students. As for the principal he is a great man who incourages all students to follow their dreams. The students in this school show great compassion for one another. That is why Shea is a great place.

Posted March 08, 2007
Shea high school is an awesome school and the faculty and staff are the best ever. I cannot express how grateful I am to this school and to these wonderful people who have perfected my education and helped me to become succesful and ready for what comes next If you want to know how Shea really is read the reviews of those who have really experienced what it's like to be in Shea because those are the ones who really truly know

Shea High School
485 East Ave, Pawtucket, RI  02860
Last modified Shea High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Shea High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 18 reviews. Top