9-12|Private

Bad
Good

Posted September 20, 2014
Awesome teachers,awesome school and they really care about everyone. it's a small environment. you can make friends easily and the majority of the girls are friendly. you love it there.

Posted August 26, 2011
I am currently a sophmore at Bishop Keough and have had a number of experieces, some were funny, some were embarassing , some were even just a mess. But through all of that I could talk to my teachers about it, if i had a million questions in a class they would all be answered as clearly as possible. i do feel comfortable at Keough because i know that no one there cares about where you come from or what your backround is. they accecpt people for who they are, not what they are. My freshwoman (: year at Bishop Keough was a memorable one and i am looking forward to the next few years. (:

Bishop Keough Regional High School

Posted May 02, 2008
I graduated from Keough in 2002. When i first started to attend keough I felt like most any teen entering. Such as I don't know anyone where are the guys how am I going to survive. That quickly changed! I loved the small classes and the tight friendships that I built while I spent my four yrs there. I believe they gave me the tools and the knowledge that i needed in college and in my own personal life. I will never regret going to keough and would recommend it strongly to anyone. I still go visit every time I'm home!!!

Posted July 09, 2007
I graduated from keough 2 yrs ago. At first I disliked it because it was not a coed school. I soon realized having boys attending the school would have been a distraction.My parents made a great choice, securing my foundation for a successful opportunity to pursue my college goals. I am presently a URI student in my second yr. I am a psychology major, pursuing the field of child psych. If it wasn't for the teachers who genuinly inspired me, because I know their pay wasn't all that, which led me to believe they were preparing me for a great future. A school with many personalities and ethic diversity helped me to understand the different cultures I would soon experience in college.The principal did have her favorites but she was fair in the long run, once I grew up and understood her motives. Perseverance and motivation equals success. amber tks

Posted November 20, 2005
I have had two daughters attend this school. It is an excellent school and the staff are tremendously supportive of the students. They also put an emphasis on developing sound values and helping others. They have numerous sports and extracurricular activities and small classes.I highly recommend this school.

Posted September 19, 2005
I personally think that i have gained more self esteem and patience at keough! Throughout the past 2 1/2 years i have done a very well job at keough. yes its true that sometimes that girls can run their mouths but just ignore it. its a great atmosphere and the teachers are very helpful. now i am working on my senior year in high school at keough and i am gunna make it very memorable and i will never forget all the tools that i have learned and i will sure bring them with me when i go to college! B.K really has changed my life.

Bishop Keough Regional High School 3

Posted June 14, 2005
I am a student at Bishop Keough. I think it is a great school for a girl who likes the small school atmosphere. For me, however, it is not all that great. The extracurricular activities are incredibly limited and had little organization. The teachers, I feel, do not pay much more attention to you than they do at larger schools. Lastly, the students are very catty (typical of an all girls school, I suppose.)

Bishop Keough Regional High School
145 Power Road, Pawtucket, RI  02860
Last modified Bishop Keough Regional High School is a Private school that serves grades 9-12