9-12|Private

Bad
Good

Awesome teachers,awesome school and they really care about everyone. it's a small environment. you can make friends easily and the majority of the girls are friendly. you love it there.

I am currently a sophmore at Bishop Keough and have had a number of experieces, some were funny, some were embarassing , some were even just a mess. But through all of that I could talk to my teachers about it, if i had a million questions in a class they would all be answered as clearly as possible. i do feel comfortable at Keough because i know that no one there cares about where you come from or what your backround is. they accecpt people for who they are, not what they are. My freshwoman (: year at Bishop Keough was a memorable one and i am looking forward to the next few years. (:

I graduated from Keough in 2002. When i first started to attend keough I felt like most any teen entering. Such as I don't know anyone where are the guys how am I going to survive. That quickly changed! I loved the small classes and the tight friendships that I built while I spent my four yrs there. I believe they gave me the tools and the knowledge that i needed in college and in my own personal life. I will never regret going to keough and would recommend it strongly to anyone. I still go visit every time I'm home!!!

I graduated from keough 2 yrs ago. At first I disliked it because it was not a coed school. I soon realized having boys attending the school would have been a distraction.My parents made a great choice, securing my foundation for a successful opportunity to pursue my college goals. I am presently a URI student in my second yr. I am a psychology major, pursuing the field of child psych. If it wasn't for the teachers who genuinly inspired me, because I know their pay wasn't all that, which led me to believe they were preparing me for a great future. A school with many personalities and ethic diversity helped me to understand the different cultures I would soon experience in college.The principal did have her favorites but she was fair in the long run, once I grew up and understood her motives. Perseverance and motivation equals success. amber tks

Last modified Bishop Keough Regional High School is a Private school that serves grades 9-12