Posted October 22, 2014
Terrible. Uninspired and not effective. There are cliques among students, parents, and staff. There are some stellar teachers, but most are mailing it in. Down-hill after Pre-k and k. Take your kids and run. Used to be an establishment with transparency and communication and values, but that was a long time ago.

Posted June 02, 2014
I sent you daughter to this school for 3rd grade not only did they not move forward with the IEP form her previous school but they didn't do anything to let me know she had gone past the point of failure. I was forced to remove my child from the school in order for her to receive all the assistance that is needed to help her progress. The school not only tried to tell me they would not send the paper work to the new school until all the years tuition was paid but then gave an added amount of money owed. among other issues such as teachers and facility quitting in the middle of the school year without notice. This school is terrible and they are not good catholic people they are a scam !

Posted April 21, 2013
St. Celia is time andmoney well spent. Students are learning and recieve care and vvalue parents can bank on.

Posted March 23, 2010
As a parent of a child at St Cecilia's I couldn't be more pleased with the education and overall foundation that my son is getting. He has made great strides in education compared to most of his neighborhood friends who attend pubic schols and is much more respectful of others. He is eager to begin each school day and looks forward to after school activities. It is refreshing to have a warm feeling when you child is happy and you know they are getting the most out of there educational experience.

Posted May 31, 2009
The comment about not having parties and/or celebrations is NOT true. I had two kids go through this school and I know for a fact that they did celebrate as appropriate. There were lots of special activities provided such as field day, student holiday lunches and an end of year breakfast. I didn't send my kids to school to party. I sent them to get a great education and they got that. They both went on to be very successful in high school and I credit this school with giving them a great start. The teachers are very dedicated. Evidence of this is the fact that many have been there for many years. They are willing to help wherever needed and treat the kids with kindness and respect. That doesn't mean the kids always get what they want. It does mean they get what's best for them. I loved this school!

Posted April 14, 2009
Horrible school, students are never put to their full potential, nor recieve all consequences when in trouble. School barely lets you be a student.

Posted February 07, 2009
My son has had an excellent experience at St. Cecilia's. He loves going to school each day and is excited to learn. Having a foreign language available from the first grade on has been wonderful.

Posted January 25, 2009
I went to SCS for nine years and I loved it! The teachers are so nice and I still love to go back and visit even though I'm in high school. It is a small school with a family environment. The best teacher was by far Mrs. Martin who challenged her students and Miss Viera who was probably the hardest teacher there. But I loved them all.

Posted October 08, 2008

Posted August 30, 2008
students are not held to high enough standaeds

St Cecilia School