St. Mary School 5

Posted February 25, 2014
I transferred my children to St. Mary School from another catholic school. It was the best decision I could have ever made. The other school was a lot more money and the education they were receiving was below the grade level. At St. Mary's the principal and teacher are so caring and dedicated to the children's education. My kids love this school.

St. Mary School 5

Posted September 09, 2003
My child loves this school, its principal, and its teachers. They all take added interest to see that each child succeeds. It is nice to know that schools like this still exist and have the patience to work as a partnership with our children. When a child succeeds a Teacher succeeds.

St. Mary School