9-12|Private

Bad
Good

Posted January 15, 2014
I'm a new international student who will study in this school . The teacher in this school are really friendly to me . I believe this school will suit me so fine .

Posted August 09, 2013
Saint Raphael is a great school for High school students preparing for colleges and universities. Its facilities are scattered in the school compound like colleges, preparing student to be familiar with such school setting. The teachers in science classes I visited use the latest technology, the Smart board, making both teaching an learning easier. I was unfortunate that my daughter did not get room there because I discovered it late. Nevertheless, I warmly recommend that school to those who afford it.

St Raphael Academy

Posted October 13, 2010

Posted September 19, 2009
I love the teachers and the staff. It is truly a family.

Posted May 29, 2009
i am a student @ saints.ifeel like we need more kids @ our school. terefore more sports, more clubs, less tution. the school has its ups & downs but it is a great school/family

Posted August 19, 2008
There isn't a better school around!

Posted January 31, 2006
I currently have 2 children attending Saints, one is a senior and one is a freshman. I can't say enough about what a wonderful experience High School is for both of them. My daughter 9senior) is very involved in the fine arts program, including drama, choir, and Academy Singers, and my son is currently involved in Saints drum line. How I wish that my high school experience was this wonderful!

Posted December 07, 2005
I'm five years removed from high school and currently a graduate student. I still maintain regular contact with a few of my teachers from Saints and always feel welcome to return to the school. I loved my time at Saints and reccomend it to anyone. The faculty is what really makes the experience worth while and great after school activities!

Posted February 15, 2005
My son is currently a senior. In the time he has attended Saints, he has had a wonderful experience. The teachers give extra effort and attention to the needs of the students. They have prepared him to move onto a wonderful college. We have been very happy with his expereinces and it was worth every single penny.

Posted January 15, 2005
Saint Raphael Academy is a good high school to attend. My first year here has been great so far and I am looking forward to the upcoming years. The teachers here are good and hard working and there are many after school activities that I enjoy. The reason why I came here was because it is a college prep. school, and because it's a lot better than the Pawtucket public high schools. I think it's really worth the money to be part of the school.

St Raphael Academy