Posted January 15, 2014
I'm a new international student who will study in this school . The teacher in this school are really friendly to me . I believe this school will suit me so fine .

Posted August 09, 2013
Saint Raphael is a great school for High school students preparing for colleges and universities. Its facilities are scattered in the school compound like colleges, preparing student to be familiar with such school setting. The teachers in science classes I visited use the latest technology, the Smart board, making both teaching an learning easier. I was unfortunate that my daughter did not get room there because I discovered it late. Nevertheless, I warmly recommend that school to those who afford it.

St Raphael Academy 0

Posted October 13, 2010
My nephews are thriving there.

Posted September 19, 2009
I love the teachers and the staff. It is truly a family.

Posted May 29, 2009
i am a student @ saints.ifeel like we need more kids @ our school. terefore more sports, more clubs, less tution. the school has its ups & downs but it is a great school/family

Posted August 19, 2008
There isn't a better school around!

Posted December 05, 2007

Posted November 19, 2006

Posted January 31, 2006
I currently have 2 children attending Saints, one is a senior and one is a freshman. I can't say enough about what a wonderful experience High School is for both of them. My daughter 9senior) is very involved in the fine arts program, including drama, choir, and Academy Singers, and my son is currently involved in Saints drum line. How I wish that my high school experience was this wonderful!

Posted December 07, 2005
- a former student
I'm five years removed from high school and currently a graduate student. I still maintain regular contact with a few of my teachers from Saints and always feel welcome to return to the school. I loved my time at Saints and reccomend it to anyone. The faculty is what really makes the experience worth while and great after school activities!

St Raphael Academy