Posted April 29, 2014
This school is terrific. The work with your child, as well as the parent. To make your child successful.

Woodlawn Catholic Regional 4

Posted January 16, 2014
My son has been going to Woodlawn since 1st grade, teachers and staff are great. The only issue I have is over crowded classrooms, no cafeteria, no playground. There is a vacant building and no use of it. Should make extra classrooms, add a cafeteria. I do pay tuition for my son to eat his lunch in is classroom!!!! He loves the school, and he is doing great....

Woodlawn Catholic Regional 4

Posted March 05, 2013
My daughter has attended Woodlawn Catholic Regional since kindergarten and I have nothing but good things to say about the school. Everytime an issue has come about Mrs. Procopio is very helpful and attends to both the parent and the child in a compassionate matter. Not to mention, the academics there are phenominal. My daughter has been reading above grade level since Kindergarten. I would definately recommend this school to anyone who wants to give their child a great education.

Posted August 18, 2009
I went to Woodlawn as a child and now my son goes. The school is excellent and every single teacher and employee of the school loves the kids as if they were their own. The biggest difference between this school and any other school is that the Teachers there are all about what's best for the kids.

Posted October 21, 2008
Woodlawn is an outstanding school with very high preformance! I love the fact that there are so many extra curriculums.

Posted August 11, 2008
If i had to discribe Woodlawn in one word that would 'Woodlawn' becouse Woodlawn is evreything any parent would for the child and it is any school your child will ever want to attend. The teacher and staff really go the the extra milies to make woodlawn all it is. When I walk into the doors of Woodlawn i feel welcomed and like eveyone is my family. This school is the best thing and when i graduated this year after my nine years there i will miss that school becouse i felt like they really are the best school and that you well never forget find any other like it

Woodlawn Catholic Regional 1

Posted January 25, 2008

Posted March 01, 2006

Posted February 02, 2006
Woodlawn Catholic is a wonderful school! All of the staff are extremely caring and professional. The staff and administration are always working to improve their teaching abilities and the overall quality of education. It has been a wonderful experience for my oldest daughter and I look forward to my youngest joining her there soon!

Posted November 04, 2004
- a former student
woodlawn is a very active school in terms of community service. When I attended, I participated in over 20 food drives, ect. Also the teachers raise the bar for dedication to the students education, and development of people skills nessicary for the outside. I enjoyed my seven year tour of woodlawn and hope all future attendents feel the same way.

Woodlawn Catholic Regional
61 Hope Street, Pawtucket, RI  02860
Last modified Woodlawn Catholic Regional is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Woodlawn Catholic Regional Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top