Posted May 19, 2014
Great school!! so much talent <3 love it , definitley should send your kid here if he or she is creative and talented

Posted July 28, 2013
I'm going to be a junior at Jmw this year. I'm a music major and I really love this school. You can be yourself here and not feel judged. We are a very small school so everyone knows everyone. You never see a new face here after the first week of school unless it's a transfer. Very amazing and this school feels like a big family.

Posted January 03, 2013
I graduated from this school back in 2009, as part of the first graduating class. I am now a semester away from graduating a top art school in Providence. JMW had excellent teachers, both academic and arts oriented, and fostered a great community for discussion and learning. I valued my time here, and for any parents thinking about this school for their child, I would recommend it.

Posted September 15, 2012
I'm a current sophomore dance major at JMW. There are only 163 students in the school. The teachers are excellent, they work hard to help you pass. All of the students get along with each other and everybody knows each other. The principal is strict but also cares about his students. It's such a good school

Posted October 14, 2010
This school is totally awesome I am loving it! Absolutley loving it! BA BA BA BA BA IM LOVIN IT!

Jacqueline M. Walsh School
350 Divison St, Pawtucket, RI  02860
Last modified Jacqueline M. Walsh School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Jacqueline M. Walsh School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top