Portsmouth, RI

Posted September 14, 2014
Pennfield is excellent. Engaged staff, proactive and helpful front office and very military friendly. I was concerned when I saw some of the reviews but this place is great! My son is in preschool and LOVES it!

Posted October 17, 2013
The Pennfield School provides such a nurturing, welcoming, down to earth environment for my children. My children are very different from one another, but all of them have found it to be a perfect fit. They are finding success and at the same time loving what they are doing! Hats off to the teachers and administrators!

Posted April 01, 2013
We're in our tenth year as parents at the Pennfield School and we are extremely happy with the school. The headmaster is wonderful and the faculty does an amazing job of creating a positive, happy environment. Our kids actually still like going to school!

Posted April 01, 2013
We could not be happier with our choice in schools. I feel so fortunate that our kids are growing up in such a supportive community at Pennfield. I credit Pennfield for helping them become the self-assured, confident people they're becoming. The academics challenge them but the faculty is so supportive and caring, it has never overwhelmed them. I only wish it went past eighth grade!!

Posted January 22, 2013
Outstanding School! After visiting several schools in the area we chose Pennfield for numerous reasons. We loved that the classes we small and we had great accessibility to the teachers as well as the Head of school. The school has a wonderful arts program and numerous programs that foster learning in a fun but challenging way. Most important was the sense of community. We felt it the moment we stepped on its beautiful campus and wanted our son to be a part of this wonderful nurturing environment.

Posted December 17, 2012
FABULOUS community and school!!! Great teachers, administration and curriculum. Pennfield parents work together for a better academic environment. My kids love this school!

Posted June 17, 2012
The Pennfield School is... AMAZING! I have gone to Pennfield for 2 great years. The teachers are so nice and make learning fun. Even the food is amazing every day except Thursdays students can get delicious food. The Pennfield School treats you like family. I love this school!!!

Posted April 02, 2012
We are finishing our third year of enrollment and could not be happier. I can't connect with any of the negative reviews. This is a wonderful school that is challenging yet supportive. We chose Pennfield out of the other area private schools and continue to chose Pennfield because of our excellent experience.

Posted March 05, 2012
So pleased with my experience at this school. The campus is beautiful, but beyond that the teachers are committed to providing the best educational experience for each child. My oldest has been challenged every step of the way, and I think he is well prepared for whichever secondary school he ends up choosing. The opportunities for public speaking and leadership are outstanding!

The Pennfield School 1

Posted January 20, 2012
Such a huge disappointment! Should have paid closer attention to those negative reviews. The school IS set on a beautiful campus and offers a huge amount of financial aide.

The Pennfield School