PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Too much (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (2 responses)

Posted August 12, 2015
We have had a terrific 3 years at The Pennfield School. The faculty will do anything for their students. They go above and beyond. We look forward to many more great years at the school!

Posted July 03, 2015
The Pennfield School provides such a nurturing, welcoming, down to earth environment for my children. My children are very different from one another, but all of them have found it to be a perfect fit. They are finding success and at the same time loving what they are doing! Hats off to the teachers and administrators!

The Pennfield School 2

Posted June 19, 2015
A faction of parents who gossip and don't realize they are a big problem. Headmaster is a weak leader.

The Pennfield School
Develops honesty: Disagree

Posted June 19, 2015
Pennfield at first look appears to be a nice small private school. We enrolled our daughter last September and within a few weeks began to see several significant problems. Our daughter is socially well adjusted and kind and she was bewildered by how poorly she was being treated by several students. Social adjustments need time but some things that were done and said to her were quite nasty.The head of the school is a weak leader and he will promise to address an issue then back down when other parents challenge him. He is a nice person but his leadership, we learned, is pathetic. He is clearly not in charge of his school. There is also a faction of parents that act somewhat entitled, although i often wondered how successful any of them really are. We learned to stay clear of that group early on. I heard some terrible gossip about other children that was not truerrom this faction it was telling as to the kind of people they are. It seemed that most if the chidren that were bullying also came from the faction households. We endured the year, although I feel guilty for not pulling my daughter earlier, and will not be returning. Our observation is that Pennfield is a dysfunctional enviroment and little integrity is practiced there although kindness and respect are their mission they miss the mark on that as well. There were several nice teachers though. If I were looking at schools I would send my child elsewhere. I imagine my comments will be challenged, likely by the faction. These are my opinions and my honest experience though and I have heard other families have had similar experiences.

Posted September 14, 2014
Pennfield is excellent. Engaged staff, proactive and helpful front office and very military friendly. I was concerned when I saw some of the reviews but this place is great! My son is in preschool and LOVES it!

Posted April 01, 2013
We're in our tenth year as parents at the Pennfield School and we are extremely happy with the school. The headmaster is wonderful and the faculty does an amazing job of creating a positive, happy environment. Our kids actually still like going to school!

Posted April 01, 2013
We could not be happier with our choice in schools. I feel so fortunate that our kids are growing up in such a supportive community at Pennfield. I credit Pennfield for helping them become the self-assured, confident people they're becoming. The academics challenge them but the faculty is so supportive and caring, it has never overwhelmed them. I only wish it went past eighth grade!!

Posted January 22, 2013
Outstanding School! After visiting several schools in the area we chose Pennfield for numerous reasons. We loved that the classes we small and we had great accessibility to the teachers as well as the Head of school. The school has a wonderful arts program and numerous programs that foster learning in a fun but challenging way. Most important was the sense of community. We felt it the moment we stepped on its beautiful campus and wanted our son to be a part of this wonderful nurturing environment.

Posted December 17, 2012
FABULOUS community and school!!! Great teachers, administration and curriculum. Pennfield parents work together for a better academic environment. My kids love this school!

Posted June 17, 2012
The Pennfield School is... AMAZING! I have gone to Pennfield for 2 great years. The teachers are so nice and make learning fun. Even the food is amazing every day except Thursdays students can get delicious food. The Pennfield School treats you like family. I love this school!!!

The Pennfield School