Posted December 10, 2014
I cannot speak highly enough about AICA. We have been incredibly impressed with the Kindergarten curriculum and what our child is learning. He is so excited and interested in learning. I love the small class size, the interaction with the entire school. The communication between the teacher and parent is unlike any other school I have seen. I HIGHLY recommend the school!!

Posted May 17, 2013
Outstanding, a blessing for my whole family! That is how happy we are to be part of the AICA family. We have tried multiple public and private schools and even moved to a different town in search for a school for our three boys. This is the one school that we are very satisfied with. My children also LOVE it here. They actually look forward to going to school! Also, their grades have improved greatly. We would highly recommend AICA to anyone.

Posted May 15, 2013
This is the second year my child has been at AICA. Since attending this school his grades have improved drastically. Being in a classroom with fewer children he is able to get the help in areas where he needs it the most. I have also enjoyed our time here because it is like a close knit family and his faith in God is growing more, and more each day.

Posted November 29, 2011
This is the 14th year I have had children attending AICA. My 2 oldest have graduated from AICA and are now in college. I am continuing to see the blessings/benefits of education at AICA. My children have been prepared spiritually and academically for college. I am seeing excellence in their reading comprehension, verbal and written communication, and research skills. They are also standing strong in their faith, for which I am very grateful.

Posted July 27, 2011
Having my children attend AICA has not only edified my children but has been of true benefit to our whole family. It is wonderful to know that the things my husband and I hold so dear are dear to AICA as well. The education my children are receiving is certainly one that both my husband and I wish we had received. I thank God for AICA.

Posted July 27, 2011
I am a parent who has enrolled my son at AICA from homeschooling. It has been an outstanding experience for him and for us as a family. The community is welcoming and kind. The staff has cared for my son, not just academically, but that his character would grow in godliness. I would highly recommend AICA!

Posted July 25, 2008
I have now had my children enrolled at AICA for 4 years. What an amazing school experience for them. Not only are they receiving strong Biblical teaching, but the nationwide test scores blow many other private schools out of the water. Check out their website to see the testing scores. Would highly recommend the school!

Aquidneck Island Christian Academy 1

Posted February 28, 2006
This school is run by a self-serving headmaster and students are penalized if they do not fit into a Calvanistic mold. Discipline is lacking. We realized after we took our children out and moved them to another school that the academics are also lacking. Our children are very bright but still had to play catch up for 2 years at another school. It is a shame that God would provide for a school in this area and poor leadership would make it undesirable for most Christian families.

Aquidneck Island Christian Academy 4

Posted February 23, 2004
AICA is a classical Christian school with a vision for raising up godly students who know how and desire to learn. Glorifying God is central to all that is done. The students are nurtured and taught by a godly Headmaster and a talented staff.

Aquidneck Island Christian Academy
321 East Main Road, Portsmouth, RI  02871
Last modified Aquidneck Island Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades K-12
Aquidneck Island Christian Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top