Posted April 24, 2011
Less than two years, my deaf son did not know anything, when we arrived from Dominican Republic. At this school, he has acquired all kind of knowledge, help, and love from the staff. As result, he loves to study and he has changed, incredibility, his comportment.

R.I. School For The Deaf 1

Posted March 14, 2011
Correction: April 6, 2009's comment.. not 2006 as below statement. My apologies. :) I wish I can edit this correctly but there is no edit button. Now you know. :)

Posted April 06, 2009
The education is magnificent! Each student receives individual attention and care from the teachers and friends at the RI School for the Deaf.

R.I. School For The Deaf 1

Posted November 30, 2008
This school is from preschool to high school. The education is terrible. There are alot of student attends to local college because they cannot reach the right level of the regular colleges like Harvard. There are students who cannot read or write and they graduated. I can see some rare teachers who tries their best but there are more percentage lazy and cranky teachers. There are alot of teachers who pities the Deaf children which I feel was insult. The sports are limited as well. What they can do better is have whole teachers support the kids with their emotions and their education to motatives them. I really believe there are kids who are very motatived but there are more negatives surrounded the students. They need to change from the negatives to the postitives attitude.

Posted October 15, 2008

Posted November 29, 2007

R.I. School For The Deaf
One Corliss Park, Providence, RI  02908
Last modified R.I. School For The Deaf is a Public school that serves grades PK-12
R.I. School For The Deaf Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top