Bad
Good

Teachers respect each other and respect the students. The tone of teachers reflects their dedication to the students. visitor

secretary staff or office staff were very unpleasant and unprofessional..... was not impressed at all. Should really hire secretaries who actually love their job and aren't rude or unprofessional when dealing with a parent who's concerned about an issue. The secretaries lied staright to my face when asked when if principal was in after no response to a very important incident with my child. Instead she lied as the principal was seen walking right out of her office. As I asked why she lied she continued to laugh in my face as I sat angrily waiting for assistance my sister in law showed me how to report a review here while we sat and watched both secretaries laugh in our faces with my child standing there.

this is a great school my granddaughter went to school their and didn t no how to read but when she left first grade she can read at a third grade level very good scool teaches you alot now this year my grandson goes to kindergarten and my granddaughter goes to second grade can t wate for another great year

I don't know where to begin. I am so disappointed with the treatment towards the parents by this school. The Office Staff members are so unprofessional. Horrible is more likely to discribe them. The notices are ALWAYS late! I have never seen a more disorganized and disfunctinal school facility like this, from day 1 it's been a circus. I will allow my son to finish this school year there because of his teacher who is the exception to all of this caoz! She is absolutely an angel and has done an excellent job with my son. She is the reason why i have chosen to have my son stay and finish the school year because she is an incredible teacher. But overall I can't believe that these neglected matters not to mention others has not been reported and being a parent of a second grader and also a elementary school teacher it scares me that this has fallen through the cracks. If my son is not beside his teacher (which i'm sure there are moments that he is not) I fear for my sons safety physically and emotionally. If they can get away with treating adults the way they do i can only imagine the treatment towards the students. I'm so upset! Disgusted is more to discribe the way I feel. Grade F

this school should NOT be near a BAR, and the teachers should REALLY step up there game, because my CHILD is not understanding anything the teacher is teaching him/her. SO therefore this school in my opinion is BELOW average, due to safety issues and the fact that my child is not learning like how she should be.

I think the work the students get in school is behind what they should be learning,they do not get enough homework and the work they get is behind level if you ask me my son is in second grade adn started there this year is being taught stuff he learned in 1st grade at St Thomas and the year is half over nd he already knows whathe is being taught. I have to go online and print out stuff from website to give him a challenge.The work he gets from school to do at home is done in less than 3 min.

Last modified Harry Kizirian Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.