Providence, RI

Harry Kizirian Elementary School 5

Posted August 02, 2013
this is a great school my granddaughter went to school their and didn t no how to read but when she left first grade she can read at a third grade level very good scool teaches you alot now this year my grandson goes to kindergarten and my granddaughter goes to second grade can t wate for another great year

Harry Kizirian Elementary School 1

Posted February 25, 2013
I don't know where to begin. I am so disappointed with the treatment towards the parents by this school. The Office Staff members are so unprofessional. Horrible is more likely to discribe them. The notices are ALWAYS late! I have never seen a more disorganized and disfunctinal school facility like this, from day 1 it's been a circus. I will allow my son to finish this school year there because of his teacher who is the exception to all of this caoz! She is absolutely an angel and has done an excellent job with my son. She is the reason why i have chosen to have my son stay and finish the school year because she is an incredible teacher. But overall I can't believe that these neglected matters not to mention others has not been reported and being a parent of a second grader and also a elementary school teacher it scares me that this has fallen through the cracks. If my son is not beside his teacher (which i'm sure there are moments that he is not) I fear for my sons safety physically and emotionally. If they can get away with treating adults the way they do i can only imagine the treatment towards the students. I'm so upset! Disgusted is more to discribe the way I feel. Grade F

Harry Kizirian Elementary School 2

Posted November 30, 2011
this school should NOT be near a BAR, and the teachers should REALLY step up there game, because my CHILD is not understanding anything the teacher is teaching him/her. SO therefore this school in my opinion is BELOW average, due to safety issues and the fact that my child is not learning like how she should be.

Harry Kizirian Elementary School

Posted January 27, 2010
I think the work the students get in school is behind what they should be learning,they do not get enough homework and the work they get is behind level if you ask me my son is in second grade adn started there this year is being taught stuff he learned in 1st grade at St Thomas and the year is half over nd he already knows whathe is being taught. I have to go online and print out stuff from website to give him a challenge.The work he gets from school to do at home is done in less than 3 min.

Harry Kizirian Elementary School
60 Camden Ave, Providence, RI  02908
Last modified Harry Kizirian Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Harry Kizirian Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top