Central High School 1

Posted August 25, 2012
horrible school...don't send your kids to this school is wasting time.. no improvement.... i went to this school last year and it was a mess, kids bulling other students all the time..

Posted August 15, 2012
Central high has come a long way. As a graduated Senior i believe this school has given me all the tools i needed to have a successful experience when applying to college. The administration and teachers have been working no stop to improve curriculum in our classes. The success in our sports have created also created an amazing student environment full of possitive experiences and school spirit. This school has come a long way!

Posted March 10, 2011
this school has improved so much duriong the past few years. as a student i am proud of my school and i know that with the hard work of the students and teachers, it will only get better. the entire building was red-done a while back but it still feels brand new, both students and faculty have maintained the building as beautiful as its looks. i just love the environment and the relationships and respect between teachers and students.

Central High School 4

Posted October 21, 2009
Central is a great educational environment, I'm a new freshmen and I heard alot of awful rumors about Central. Rumors aren't true! I am proud to be a student here! our newspaper is great! we have awesome classes and programs. we have new books and the schools out look alone looks better than classical! The immediate reaction of teachers and the principals to inappropriate behavior is amazing! I love Central High

Posted January 24, 2009

Central High School 0

Posted October 06, 2008
The standard of the the school is above average but the students tend to be unserious.

Posted June 19, 2008
My son attends Central high school and it is a great enviornment. There's never any fights and any trouble going on there which makes it easier for students to learn instead of having to deal with drama and gossip. The whole school is being remodeled and no nonsence is being tolerated at this school. When my son was a freshmen there were gangmembers running around the school looking for fights. He is now a senior and he hasn't even heard people argue loudly since then. The students there are determined and will be proud to know they graduated from Central high school.

Posted December 19, 2007

Central High School 4

Posted November 03, 2007
this school is getting way better, believe me, i was there from freshman year and now im a junior.

Central High School 3

Posted November 07, 2006

Central High School
70 Fricker St, Providence, RI  02903
Last modified Central High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Central High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top