Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (2 responses)

Handles bullying effectively: Strongly disagree

My daughter been going thru it since day 1 and I spoke with administration and the continue to bully her

Supports LD students: Strongly disagree

I'm not sure maybe not I would not send my child to a school like this if he had a learning disabilities he will never learn

Effective school leaders: Strongly disagree

I had a meeting with the principal and she scheduled the meeting on a day school was out.

Develops character: Strongly disagree

This school doesn't show children right from wrong? The staff needs to learn first administration is the worst.

Amount of homework: Strongly disagree

The teacher gave my kid a certificate for bringing homewok for the 1st week of school. Then my son wasn't going to get homework til October

My kids been going there for 4wks now Kids bully my daughter they steal their money the bathrooms don't have doors that close properly . I tell my kids tell the teacher they say she just don't care. Worst school ever don't know what to do I just moved to Providence. Someone help the school please!!!!

This school is literally the worst. The teachers don't care about the students or their wellbeing. They allow bullying & they don't pay attention the kids' needs. They don't care if your kid fails or not.. & if your kid is failing, they won't do anything about it or try & help the students. The principal & staff are all twofaced. They say one thing to you then do another. Point black period, this school isn't worth the stress. They treat the kids extremely poor.

This school is only the worst school ever! The teachers will allow your child to fail and not help them. They don't care about our children, all they care about is having a place to earn a lousy pay check. The staffs' communication system doesn't even exists. Please don't send your child to this school if you don't have to. If the State Board Of Education really cares, they would launch an investigation, the records speaks for themselves. They only have parent-teacher conferences when parents have to be at work or during the hours they have to be home to make sure the children gets in the house safely. There's too many problems with our children not being adequately cared for after school hours. As a single parent, I feel like schools like this one does not take into consideration that there are parents that want to be involved in their child's education, but the school does not make it possible for us to be there. This school is dirty, open to whatever and exposes our children to harm because of the lack of staff and security within the school, inside and out.

This school is nothing like the school departmI expected. I was informed nye ent that tjis was one of the best schools in Providence, I disagree. This school is currently failing our children statistically and it is not impressive. Something needs to be done by the school department once it is found that a school is failing based on test scores, teacher quality and even parent involvement. Don't you care about our children?

Last modified Carl G. Lauro El. School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.