Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (1 response)

Posted December 11, 2015
My daughter has had a great experience at King so far. The administrators, teachers and staff are exceptional. The students are learning and the school encourages family and community involvement through programs and activities. This school is truly a gem on the East side.

Posted October 24, 2011
I am very glad that I had a chance to transfer my son to this school. He has learned so much from his teacher and I appreciate ask the time they out into their students.

Posted January 27, 2011
I have had kids at King for 6 years and will have kids there for another 6 and am gratified that this is the school with which my kids have a long term relationship. They are learning and thriving. Teachers give them enrichment and advanced work when they need it and extra support when they're struggling. Their peers are wonderful. We're all proud to be part of the MLK community. My oldest is heading off to middle school next year and he's well-prepared and ready to tackle new challenges, thanks to the teaching and learning that happened at King. Please visit and check it out - see for yourself!

Posted January 25, 2010
Having done my research on all the top schools in Providence, I am very pleased with the education that my son is receiving at MLK. Certainly there could be more extracurricular activities, but in terms of curriculum, they are top notch. It is a welcoming environment, diverse and a true gem on the East Side. The teachers are wonderful, and truly dedicated to positively affecting the lives of our children. Kudos.

Posted October 10, 2009
Martin Luther King is a wonderful school. My girls have been attending since pre-school and have had great teachers. They love their school, their teachers and the many friends they have made along the way. My son cannot wait to start pre-school at King so he can be a part of it as well. As for the new principal and staff are definitely doing a great job. Everyone is very friendly, helpful and organized. Nurse Wittles is the best. Looking forward to another great year. Keep up the great work everyone. I hope we win!!! :)

Posted September 26, 2009
This is a diverse school that provides the highest quality of academics while maintaining an atmosphere of peace. It's wonderful!

Posted September 26, 2009
This school has a safe, comfortable and welcoming environment for higher education whose staff is very knowledgeable and approachable. Both of my daughters enjoy attending MLK.

Posted September 25, 2009
I'm happy that my son attends MLK, is a very organized school. I feel that he is safe, and is getting the approriate education. There is always a friendly environment around MLK school.

Posted September 24, 2009
MLK is like a second home to my two kids. The teachers and the staff are all so familiar to them now. They also enjoy helping out in our amazing school garden.

Posted September 23, 2009
The staff is extremely helpful and organized! MLK provides a very nurturing environment for the children.

35 Camp St, Providence, RI  02906
Last modified Martin Luther King El. School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.