Posted December 12, 2012
Mount Pleasant does not help stundents get into a for good colleges , but HOPE SCHOOL is awesome. they got my son into a wonderful college after i switched him out of mount Pleasant . Mount pleasant is just a school for under average students. Colleges do not accept students from Mount Pleasant because of their low performance , even if the student is doing well is very hard just because the school is not a good one overall.

Posted September 09, 2012
As a graduate of Mount Pleasant I will say that the school needs a complete makeover. The building is outdated and some of the teachers do not care. I did not learn very much in Mount Pleasant and because of that I struggled my first year in college. Some teachers do care and take the time to teach their students. Parents my advice proceed with caution, Mount Pleasant will not give your children a good education, look into charter, catholic or other public schools for a more smaller classroom enviroment and better academic curriculum.

Posted April 13, 2010
Well I think it was an excellent school. I transfered from New york my senior year and all the staff were very nice. All My teachers treated me like friends. I believe that everyone that didn't graduate was becasue they didn't put enough effort into their school work. I believe that its just the students fault that the school rating is low. The shool work is so easy compared to New York so no one should be failing. I would recommend this school to students that really want to become someone in life not low lives that want to do nothing and still expect to graduate.

Mount Pleasant High School 5

Posted October 15, 2009

Mount Pleasant High School 4

Posted September 20, 2009

Mount Pleasant High School 2

Posted July 20, 2009
I have recently graduated from there and its not the best school in providence. I never really studied and didnt learn much

Posted July 05, 2008
i agree and than disagree alot of the seniors this year in high schoool for year 2008 did not graduate but that was there fault because some where in there 4 years of high schoool they did bad on one of there credits which they never made up but for the most part mounts 75% good and 25% bad because of those kids who werent raised right but me i am going to 10th grade in august of 2008 and i dont want to switch schools becuase im use to mount pleasant and it is fun! and a goood education place

Posted May 21, 2008
i think this school is very dangerous just like many others , there is alot of violence going on .

Mount Pleasant High School 5

Posted January 18, 2008

Posted December 11, 2007

Mount Pleasant High School
434 Mount Pleasant Ave, Providence, RI  02908
Last modified Mount Pleasant High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Mount Pleasant High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top