Oliver Hazard Perry Middle School 0

Posted October 21, 2009
its a great school it has a lot of sports and the class her great take it from my i am a mother

Oliver Hazard Perry Middle School 3

Posted August 30, 2008

Oliver Hazard Perry Middle School 4

Posted August 21, 2007
My daughter will be spending her third and final year at Perry Middle School and it has been a great experience. It is an inner city school and when my daughter was assigned this school, every one warned us. It has been nothing short of great. The teachers are very loving and caring for the kids and take then under their wing. There has been a big turn over since my daughter has attended in a very positive way. I wouldn't trade her years here for anything.

Oliver Hazard Perry Middle School
370 Hartford Ave, Providence, RI  02909
Last modified Oliver Hazard Perry Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8
Oliver Hazard Perry Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top