Bad
Good

This school provides an extremely diverse student body. The teachers are some of the kindest I have ever met.

Great school. Dr.G (the principal ) has done a great job getting parents involved. In fact, I'm sitting here right now for movie night with popcorn, pizza, water and love. It's our neighborhood school. My daughter loves everything about this school and I hope my son will love it too.

Pleasant View takes very good care of my grandson. He loves this school. He comes home every day and says what he learned and all about his friends.

This is my son's first year at the school. I love it ! My son was welcomed with open arm as well as myself and my husband. We have incredible compassionate teachers as well as a phenomenal new principal. The staff is dedicated to your child's learning environment as well as being resourceful in having their needs met, due to lack of funding they have learned to become very creative . I joined the PTO to help out and stay involved and it has been a pleasure to work with the other parents to make PLEASANT VIEW Providences best public elementary school. This is by far Providences hidden treasure. I gave 3 stars to parent involvement because we have a small PTO but we do have a huge heart.

Our son is in the pre-k program and it is our 1st experience with the Providence public school. Our child has 4 siblings and they all attend Catholic schools. We were very concerned due to our child disability the catholic school did not have the resourses for our child. At Pleasent View our sons teacher is phenomenal, not only with our child with all her students . All the aids and faculty that work with our child are outstanding. I am so comfortable leaving our child they are such loving, caring and devoted teachers. Our child loves to go to school, loves his piers and they are so helpful to him. He is learning so much. The principle is fantastic,dedicated and caring, rain or shine she is their greeting the students upon arrival. We are blessed and thankful that our son is in such a loving learning environment Pleasant View has become such an important role in our life and our childs life .I would not want him any where else definitely a 5 with the staff and their devotion to all the children. Things not thrilled about Parent involvement is low,Pleasant view does need some cosmetic work its a little outdated in and out. over all education wise we love it!!!!!

I have been nothing but pleased with Pleasant View School since my son began attending in 2010. His teachers and staff inhis classrooms and in his specials ( music, pe, library, and swim) are always courteus and kind when I stop in to see how he is doing.

Pleasant View is an amazing school that is filled with amazing teachers, staff and Principal. We have had a couple of rough years, but as a parent of a fourth grader, I am so happy to see the positive changes and attitudes of all involved. The Panther's have more PRIDE than ever. Our PTO is making big differences and our kids can sense the change! We look forward to a successful 2011-2012 school year!

At a loss for words to describe how disgusted I am with this school. Their staff are downright rude, and inexplicably confrontational. It's too much to ask for a teacher to communicate at all with a parent. My son has special needs (severe CP) and goes there, and the medical staff is absolutely incompetent. They're completely incapable of any sort of dialogue beyond random medical orders issued coupled with threats based on nothing. I'm appalled at our experience with this school system overall and we'll likely move out of the city to change districts.

Last modified Pleasant View School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.