Robert F. Kennedy El. School 2

Posted March 18, 2014
Robert f Kennedy elementary was not my choice of schools in 2008 but the school department said my original choice was far and Kennedy was closer. The teachers here seem to care somewhat , the principal is great, but what sucks is the music,art room are together they should be separate and there is no real music teacher just constant subs, the art teacher is wonderful, hardly any activities after school, no parties for the kids, no student of the week, or month no other awards for anything, im glad my daughter is graduating I just wish she could have better memories of this school and her elementary school years .

Posted December 29, 2013
RFK is a grate school and also fun. I attended this school from 1992 to 2000. The teachers get to know the kids for who they are. They help the children to express themselves through art, music, dance, writing & etc. Lovely area to live in! Out of all my memories of RFK school, I always loved the walks the teachers will bring us on. So beautiful on a nice fall day.

Posted September 22, 2013
I loved this school so much. Back the early 00 s, most of the teachers were great except one or two. They pushed me to learn more and they gave me a lot of homework. Yes, there were a ton of buget cuts, but the school was still good. When I transferred to Paul Cuffe e, I was ahead in all of my studies. (And was kept back from advancing but that is another story). I don' t know if the teachers are still as good as before, but I do know that many of the ones who taugh t back then are now gone. one thing that irks me is building, it gets super hot in the summer and they crank up the heat too high in winter

Posted July 31, 2009

Posted June 23, 2009

Robert F. Kennedy El. School 3

Posted October 07, 2008

Posted September 30, 2008
I love this school and more importantly so does my son. The principal is outstanding and knows every childs first name.Their test scores say more than I ever could.Keep up the good work students,teachers,parents, and the Mrs. Picard. T.H.

Posted May 08, 2008

Robert F. Kennedy El. School 0

Posted April 12, 2008
This is the best public school in Providence. The teachers care about not only the education of the students but the students' welfare. They often reach out to help out to families.

Posted April 30, 2004
While RFK has a great teaching staff and principal, it is more than a 16 to 1 student ratio. My daughter has 26 students in her class and my son has 24. Many programs that enriched the children have been eliminated because of cutbacks. RFK had a promising school band, but they can no longer perform because they do not have a teacher to lead them. I think this is sad. Our computers are gathering dust. Our children no longer have computer classes, again due to cutbacks. It is sad enough for me to take my children out of the Providence school system, however, I wish the teachers and staff well on the upcoming school year.

Robert F. Kennedy El. School
195 Nelson St, Providence, RI  02908
Last modified Robert F. Kennedy El. School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Robert F. Kennedy El. School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top