Bad
Good

My son has transferred to Roger Williams Middle School. I pray that he has a wonderful learning experience. I've heard stories in the past about this school., good and bad. Parents get involved!! Let's not sit on the sidelines complaining. PROGRESS IS THEY KEY! AND PARENT INVOLVEMENT......

This school is out of control and the students are violent. Principal does nothing to stop it or is not capable. Not all students-some really good kids but the bad ones make it dangerous for other students and adults. Needs security full time and cameras.

This school has it goods and bads. This school could be better by adding more support and more good looks in this school.

i think there should not have no fights in Roger W and no more disrespecting teachers and other too

I believe that every school has their good and bad students/teachers. I have a daughter at Roger Williams and she is a an A student not all students are misbehaved there, my daughter loves this school and her teacher, don't get me wrong I'm not sticking up for the school I'm sticking up for those well behaved kids. This year they implemented uniforms and longer school days-OK I'm on board with this uniform thing but longer school day will not help the students, it will bore them and make them want to drop out faster, bad enough my child has to get up early because of my work schedule but to make them stay longer in school is not right (lets not bring up rush hour at the time they will get out and make it home plus snow days- going back a few yrs) so Roger Williams should stop saying this is for the children when in reality it's to make them scores higher, which wont happen if the kids are tired and hungry by the time school day ends...Think about that Williams!

THis school is out of control. Students have absolutely no respect for any type of authority , teachers, drivers,monitors and I suspect their own parents. It would be a great thing if this school is shut down

I think this school could be better if they try to make the behavior better. I seen and i know students that disrespect the teachers and others just go because their parents send them,all they do is sleep. I think that disrupts the other students that want to learn like me when a teacher have to stop to wake them up. Thank you

i go to roger williams i think the teachers try there hardest to teach us and students try threr best to learn

I think roger williams can be better school if we did not have a disciplin problem.

Last modified Roger Williams Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.