Lillian Feinstein El. School 5

Posted February 22, 2010

Lillian Feinstein El. School 0

Posted May 02, 2008
I wouldn't recommend the school to anyone. The school is full of spanish speaking children and teachers. My child attends this school but soon will be taking him out. I went to couple PTO meetings and most of the meetings are in spanish. I don't speak spanish. I feel that I am not being served fairly. The office people are rude and helpless. I went to the office to grab lunch menus, which was plenty but they refuse to give it to me. My child has been bullied many times. Spoke to the principles and principle took care of it but the bullied still continues. There is not enough adult supervision during the morning when kids line up to go to classes. I see kids running around, hitting each other, throwing things at each other. My child got hit with rocks. This school has very poor performance.

Lillian Feinstein El. School 3

Posted December 07, 2005

Lillian Feinstein El. School
159 Sackett St, Providence, RI  02907
Last modified Lillian Feinstein El. School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lillian Feinstein El. School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top