Bad
Good

We are very grateful to this school for the high level of education they have and very good teachers.

my school is awesome-sauce it's off the hook best teachers ever ok principal and awesome-sauce staff best school EVER............................................................................................................

webster avenue school,great teachers always helpful ,but the safety are under standard .1:parking car two or three streets over just to walk your child to the front door ,cant park any closer bc, every street around the school have" no parking " or get a ticket by the providence police .2:the gutter are in need of repair ,when it rain the area for pick up student are wet and slippery . 3:need fence by the teacher parking lot to keep the outsiders out .

I was in the last graduating sixth grade class of Webster and i have to say that it's everything i could every ask for. I have established a very good friendship with all of the teachers of diferents grades of this school, even if i never had them, but they were like my second family from home. With the foundation of my education whilst entering middles chool i was able to take what I learned in the wonderful learning enviornment and applied them to my middle school experiences. When graduating from the middle school Webster had place me in, I was honored with becoming validictorian and was awarded with the most acedemic awards in the entire graduating class and many other clases of previous years. I have become very successfull and currently attend Classical high schol where im starting freshman year already ahead of average students. This school is still my second family today and i visit since I live near by. I give my greatest regards to the wonderful principal Alicia Jones for she may be a true friend of the alredy elite group that I obtain.

I have not been impressed with this school. The teachers are not helpful and the principal is way to scattered to care. I think there is not a whole lot of learing going on here. I have a child with an IEP and it took me to remind THEM when it needed to be reviewed...disappointment! This is to bad cause it WAS a great school...

webster in not really a good school and there academics is not great at all i will not recomend this school for anyone.

Last modified Webster Avenue School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.