Posted June 19, 2014
We are very grateful to this school for the high level of education they have and very good teachers.

Posted May 25, 2014
my school is awesome-sauce it's off the hook best teachers ever ok principal and awesome-sauce staff best school EVER............................................................................................................

Webster Avenue School 2

Posted December 19, 2013
webster avenue school,great teachers always helpful ,but the safety are under standard .1:parking car two or three streets over just to walk your child to the front door ,cant park any closer bc, every street around the school have" no parking " or get a ticket by the providence police .2:the gutter are in need of repair ,when it rain the area for pick up student are wet and slippery . 3:need fence by the teacher parking lot to keep the outsiders out .

Posted January 11, 2013
I was in the last graduating sixth grade class of Webster and i have to say that it's everything i could every ask for. I have established a very good friendship with all of the teachers of diferents grades of this school, even if i never had them, but they were like my second family from home. With the foundation of my education whilst entering middles chool i was able to take what I learned in the wonderful learning enviornment and applied them to my middle school experiences. When graduating from the middle school Webster had place me in, I was honored with becoming validictorian and was awarded with the most acedemic awards in the entire graduating class and many other clases of previous years. I have become very successfull and currently attend Classical high schol where im starting freshman year already ahead of average students. This school is still my second family today and i visit since I live near by. I give my greatest regards to the wonderful principal Alicia Jones for she may be a true friend of the alredy elite group that I obtain.

Webster Avenue School 1

Posted June 13, 2012
I have not been impressed with this school. The teachers are not helpful and the principal is way to scattered to care. I think there is not a whole lot of learing going on here. I have a child with an IEP and it took me to remind THEM when it needed to be reviewed...disappointment! This is to bad cause it WAS a great school...

Webster Avenue School 0

Posted August 11, 2008
webster in not really a good school and there academics is not great at all i will not recomend this school for anyone.

Posted February 06, 2008

Webster Avenue School
191 Webster Ave, Providence, RI  02909
Last modified Webster Avenue School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Webster Avenue School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top