Providence, RI

Windmill Street Elementary School 5

Posted August 22, 2013
I really like Windmill point the office staff really cares. They help the kids take accountability for their actions. Both of my girls have had wonderful teachers. They both have fairly good reading skills right out of kindergarten. They are excited to be in school everyday. I feel like Floridas grading system is off and that this school definitely deserves a better grade. I would definitely recommend this school to other parents

Posted October 21, 2009
I love Windmill Elementary because it has made a huge difference in my daughter's education. They could definitly use the money to be able to provide supplies for their students and have field trips, school activities, etc. It's a great school!

Posted October 21, 2009
I love the school because the teachers care so deeply for the education of their students! They work hard every day teaching these children and I respect and admire the amazing job they are doing!

Posted October 06, 2009
Windmill School has some of the best teachers and students in the state!

Posted October 05, 2009
Windmill St. School has the most responsible and respectful students on the planet!

Posted October 05, 2009
Windmill Street School is a wonderful community of caring adults and responsible, respectful and safe students.

Posted October 05, 2009
Windmill Street School has an outstanding faculty and staff. The students respond to the attitude of caring that is displayed each day. We work together to achieve common goals and assist our students in meeting their academic, social, and emotional benchmarks.

Windmill Street Elementary School 5

Posted October 05, 2009
We have a dedicated staff who works hard and cares for our student body. Many teachers here go above and beyond what is expected.

Posted October 05, 2009
Windmill street school has a warm environment and the teachers really care about the students.

Posted October 05, 2009
Windmill Street School has a dedicated staff. We work together to help our children become the best they can be. Its a great feeling.

110 Paul St, Providence, RI  02904
Last modified Windmill Street Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5
Windmill Street Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top