Posted May 07, 2010

Posted January 07, 2008

Posted December 03, 2007

West Broadway Elementary School 4

Posted May 24, 2006
My children been going to westbrodway. My daughter want there for two years want on one feldtrip.Now my son been there for three and he has not been on one .I dont think that is fair for the children.I really wish thay would get to participate in feldtrips.Like the other shcools or doing .Like my daughter school is doing and she is only in kindergauton.And she is on her second trip,and she is going to Horse Neck Beach. And my son currently going to westbrodway and he want to now why he does not go on feldtrip.

West Broadway Elementary School
152 Springfield St, Providence, RI  02909
Last modified West Broadway Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5
West Broadway Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top