Providence, RI

Blessed Sacrament School 4

Posted April 10, 2013
Blessed Sacrament School needs improvement. The school staff needs more organization. Parents and teachers need to work more closely together.

Posted April 01, 2013
My daughter entered Kindergarten this year at Blessed Sacrament. So far, I am very impressed with her progress and the work that they do with her. She is an eager to learn child, and I feel that she is being stimulated academically & religiously!

Posted February 06, 2013
This is my son s first year at Blessed Sacrament. This school and his kindergarten teacher Mrs. Sheridan, along with her teacher s aide Mrs. O Donnell, have been a blessing to our family. Blessed Sacrament is a school that is committed to giving the best to their students. The amazing teachers and staff at this school truly care about their students and always try to give 100%. Starting his kindergarten year at another catholic school was a stressful experience for him as well as our family but we were lucky to speak with Mrs. Rufful, the principal at Blessed Sacrament, and she and her staff received my son with open arms. My son now is a happy kindergartener who is striving to be the best he can be and I am sure he will succeed at Blessed Sacrament.

Blessed Sacrament School 2

Posted January 17, 2013
Now My daughter went to the preK program here. And they were very good to her. But when she started Kindergarden there, I cant say the same. I dealt with judgemental teachers and principle. I got a note from the principle while dropping off mhy daughter one cold morning where she was talking to me like I was a kid. I felt so uncomfortable that I pulled my daughter out and moved back to California. When my daughter started out here in California, her teacher told me she was BEHIND!

Blessed Sacrament School 1

Posted February 21, 2010

Posted September 20, 2009
Blessed Sacrament School's teachers are the best! They love the children and guide them in all aspects of learning so that they develop in mind, body and spirit!

Posted July 03, 2009

Posted March 15, 2009

Blessed Sacrament School 0

Posted February 19, 2009
My wife and I chose Blessed Sacrament because of its nurturing environment, quality of teachers and its reputation for graduating students that go on to the best high schools in the state. Blessed Sacrament delivers a high quality curriculum and holds every child to high standards. The teachers and staff care about each child and treat them as their own. My wife and I know that our children are safe and are given the best that the school has to offer. The school offers afterschool activities which my children love! Even in these tough economic times, my wife and I have never thought about removing our children. The school has been able to keep the tuition extremely reasonable. We could not imagine entrusting our children to anyone else.

Posted February 18, 2009
Blessed Sacrament is the best choice we could have made for our children. We have two in the school presently and the education they are receiving is wonderful. The school offers Spanish and Art and has many extra programs designed to educate such as the Science Fair projects, the MARSS Fair (Math, Science, Art, Religion). They also offer after-school day care for an extremely reasonable cost as well as after-school programs. I couldn't be happier with our choice and would recommend Blessed Sacrament School to anyone looking to provide an affordable faith-based high-quality education for their children.

Blessed Sacrament School
240 Regent Avenue, Providence, RI  02908
Last modified Blessed Sacrament School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Blessed Sacrament School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 25 reviews. Top