PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Blessed Sacrament School needs improvement. The school staff needs more organization. Parents and teachers need to work more closely together.

My daughter entered Kindergarten this year at Blessed Sacrament. So far, I am very impressed with her progress and the work that they do with her. She is an eager to learn child, and I feel that she is being stimulated academically & religiously!

This is my son s first year at Blessed Sacrament. This school and his kindergarten teacher Mrs. Sheridan, along with her teacher s aide Mrs. O Donnell, have been a blessing to our family. Blessed Sacrament is a school that is committed to giving the best to their students. The amazing teachers and staff at this school truly care about their students and always try to give 100%. Starting his kindergarten year at another catholic school was a stressful experience for him as well as our family but we were lucky to speak with Mrs. Rufful, the principal at Blessed Sacrament, and she and her staff received my son with open arms. My son now is a happy kindergartener who is striving to be the best he can be and I am sure he will succeed at Blessed Sacrament.

Now My daughter went to the preK program here. And they were very good to her. But when she started Kindergarden there, I cant say the same. I dealt with judgemental teachers and principle. I got a note from the principle while dropping off mhy daughter one cold morning where she was talking to me like I was a kid. I felt so uncomfortable that I pulled my daughter out and moved back to California. When my daughter started out here in California, her teacher told me she was BEHIND!

Blessed Sacrament School's teachers are the best! They love the children and guide them in all aspects of learning so that they develop in mind, body and spirit!

My wife and I chose Blessed Sacrament because of its nurturing environment, quality of teachers and its reputation for graduating students that go on to the best high schools in the state. Blessed Sacrament delivers a high quality curriculum and holds every child to high standards. The teachers and staff care about each child and treat them as their own. My wife and I know that our children are safe and are given the best that the school has to offer. The school offers afterschool activities which my children love! Even in these tough economic times, my wife and I have never thought about removing our children. The school has been able to keep the tuition extremely reasonable. We could not imagine entrusting our children to anyone else.

Blessed Sacrament is the best choice we could have made for our children. We have two in the school presently and the education they are receiving is wonderful. The school offers Spanish and Art and has many extra programs designed to educate such as the Science Fair projects, the MARSS Fair (Math, Science, Art, Religion). They also offer after-school day care for an extremely reasonable cost as well as after-school programs. I couldn't be happier with our choice and would recommend Blessed Sacrament School to anyone looking to provide an affordable faith-based high-quality education for their children.

Choosing Blessed Sacrament School was the best decision we ever made for our children. We currently have one child who is happily enrolled in the middle school and one child who graduated two years ago and is doing quite well at Classical High School because of the stellar education she received at BSS. Blessed Sacrament is a true community of learners...where the principal and teachers have set high expectations for all students and are readily available to support each child to ensure they meet those standards. The children spread their spiritual wings by learning what it means to be a Catholic. Actions speak louder than words, and throughout the year students put into practice our Lord's teachings by conducting service projects for those less fortunate . We recommend BSS as THE school of choice for parents looking for a truly wonderful educational and spiritual experience for their children.

Both of our children attended Blessed Sacrament School and received an outstanding education. Our oldest went on to the highly respected LaSalle Academy and will graduate from college this spring. Our youngest will graduate from Blessed Sacrament in June and will also attend LaSalle Academy. The principal, teachers and staff at 'B.S.' are second to none and totally committed to the school's educational mission to provide a challenging Catholic education. They provide a safe, clean and nourishing environment that allows children the opportunity to grow and develop academically, socially and spiritually. The school also offers an interesting assortment of extra curricular activities and has a first rate computer lab. We enthusiastically recommend Blessed Sacrament to any family seeking a first rate education for their children.

Blessed Sacrament School is a fantastic school that promotes the educational and spiritual growth of each student. The teachers challenge their students and are constantly offering their support. The principal, Mrs. Spencer, has worked fervently to enrich the experience of each student who comes through the doors of B.S.S. She is a wonderful person with a very kind heart. She is always willing to listen to suggestions from parents and families and is open to new ideas. She takes a great deal of pride in the school and in her students. You are guarenteed to find her at every school event, including basketball games, and school meetings throughout the year. You will not find a more devoted and passionate staff than the principal and teachers at Blessed Sacrament School.

Last modified Blessed Sacrament School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8