Providence, RI

St. Ann School 5

Posted November 14, 2008
Top of the line school. my daughter has attended for 3 years, PK, K, now 1st grade. The staff treats her like family, the class sizes are small with very individual attention. Great family events, very affordable tuition. Could not recommend more highly. Great after school program for those who want to take advantage. Good low cost alternative for parents that prefer not to use public schools, while offering your child a top notch education.

Posted August 24, 2008
My daughter has been attending St. Ann's for a couple of years now and will be going back next week. I am more then pleased with their facility and am looking forward to another year with them.

Posted August 18, 2008
Outstanding school ! Teachers and staff are wonderful. Overall, worth the money. The education is priceless.The school is so inviting and provides a positive cheerful enviornment.

Posted June 07, 2008

St. Ann School 1

Posted May 27, 2008
Very displeased with overall approach to teaching. Leadership skills are poor and do not support faculty needs. Personally I do not see this school remaining open too much longer.

Posted February 12, 2008
As a teacher at St. Ann School for the past several years, I am proud of the faculty and staff I work with each day. They continuously go beyond their call of duty and extend themselves far beyond a school day. Our principal is an encouraging individual, who stretches himself to do everything he can for our school and its students. He is truly a valuable part of this school community.

Posted February 11, 2008
I have been a parent of this school for the past 10 years and I feel that both of my children have gotten a terrific education. I feel there is no attitude problems. As for the principle, he is a wonderful man and if you talk to him about any problem that you are having he does the best he can to help you. In addition to the education issue, my son was accepted to Bishop Hendreckin High Schools so that should speak for the education and that obviously he is learning something!

Posted February 11, 2008
As a graduate of saint ann school, it was my home for 8 years. I learned everything from how to tie my shoes to the definition of a palendrome number and much more. The teachers became more like mentors, not only there to teach, but to guide you along and the principal, he was more than a principal, he was a friend. Always going above and beyond for his staff, students, and school community. Saint Ann's has helped me become the person i am today and i could not be happier. when the time comes, i would be so lucky to send my children to a school like this.

St. Ann School 5

Posted February 11, 2008
I currently have a child in the school and have a child that graduated two years ago the quality of education that they received at st anns is and still is to this day a great education teachers go above and beyond thier call of duty for each of the students as far as the principal is concered he has an open door policy if you have a problem all you have to do is walk through the door and he will be glad to help with any situation or concern you may have the only problem is not enough people take advantage of that

Posted January 09, 2008