Posted April 30, 2013
My son has attended St. Pius for 6 years. The Sisters and Brothers set this school apart with a foundation in love and learning beyond any price tag. There are school sports and great music opportunities. The children get along well across grades and seem polite, respectful and happy.

St Pius V School 1

Posted March 04, 2013
I originally chose St. Pius V School as a school for my 5 year old son because it came so highly recommended. When I took the school tour they talked about how nurturing they were with their students. Yet, choosing St. Pius V School for my 5 year old son was a big mistake. I am so happy and relieved he no longer attends this school. My son now attends another Catholic school in Providence and he is striving thanks to the love, patience and commitment his kindergarten teacher has for all her students.

Posted May 13, 2010
This is our first year at St. Pius. We have been very pleased with the friendly, respectul atmosphere, the responsiveness of teachers, and a wide variety of extracurricular activities. The Dominican sisters are invaulable for their gentle influence and Christlike witness.

St Pius V School 1

Posted September 18, 2009

St Pius V School 0

Posted October 11, 2008
As an educator who has two children attending St. Pius V, our family has been extremely happy with the academic as well as moral education of our children. We were big believers in the 'private, pricey, old boy network'. However, after having our daughter spend a year at St. Pius, we saw how superior this school was to the fancy, overpriced private school our son was attending. The following year, we moved him over to St.Pius, with no regrets! He is now in Honors classes at Lasalle Academy,enjoying every minute! Thank you, teachers and staff! - Mrs.W

St Pius V School 4

Posted October 06, 2007

St Pius V School 3

Posted July 01, 2007

Posted May 04, 2007
St. Pius has a great tradition of community and parish involvement. Providence College, located across the street, is also very involved in academic and extracurricular dimensions of the school. The teachers and staff are caring. The Dominican influence has brought a sense of peace and commitment to the parish. Our children are in great hands. There is a drama club, chess club, after school care, scouting, basketball, swim (thanks to Providence College and the use of their facilities). The Priests at the church are very involved and the Youth Ministry is a strong organization. It is overall one of the best places to educate our children, as well as, a great feeling of community.

Posted February 10, 2005
St. Pius V School is a a vey nurturing enviroment for your child. The teachers are the most caring people I have ever come across. They enjoy what they do and really take the time to listen to the children and work with them individually. There are a mixture of Nuns and Lay teachers. The sisters have recently come to our school within the past year and they are wonderful. The whole school is family oriented and we have made many new friends here at St.Pius. I wouldn't put my child anywhere else. It is a wonderful school. Any parent wanting their child to get a top notch education then I would suggest giving our Principal a call and coming to see for yourself what a great school we have at St. Pius V.

Posted September 29, 2004
It's a good school now that the nun's have come. It is very big in basketball. other sports are soccer. Over all I give it a 8 out of 10

St Pius V School