PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Bishop McVinney School is an outstanding that keeps getting better every year. They have a dedicated staff and faculty that cares deeply about each child. I would highly recommend Bishop McVinney School to any parent seeking a quality Catholic school education for their child.

BMV is a great school, my daughter is at the school for 8 years, she is graduating this year, I feel Bmv is a place you can trust and leave your kids at the daycare and go to work with no worries, they are safe. The principal, teachers and staff give a quality education to our kids. We work together as a family. I strongly recomend BMV school to families that want a good education, safe place and a good moral for their children

BMV is one of the greatest school in RI. My daughter has been there for 12 yrs, my son also attended BMV. The Principal Mr Hebert is wonderful he will go extra miles for the students and parents to help. The teachers and staff are excellent, they are like a family to us. I have recommended BMV for a lot of people and I will continue to do so. The academic curricullum is excellent. The Principal and the teachers keep me informed of my child's progeress and communicate effectfly with us. They teach the students moral values and how to give back to the community and be a good citizen. They

BMV is one of the best schools in Providence. Once your child is at the school premises, you know that your child is in good hands. Their staffs are very outstanding Stating from the game man to the principal. They worked collectively to ensure the safety of your child. Academically, the principal and the staffs are doing their best to make sure your child received the best. Also, I like the school because of their moral value, they teach their students good manners. I know this school very well because my children went there, right now I have a child in Pre K, and also my families have been sending their children to the school for the past 20 years. Although is a private school but their school fees is reasonable compare to other private schools. I strongly recommend this school to any one who is looking for a good.

Bishop McVinney is an excellent school. I have 4 children who have been attending Mcvinney since they were babies. This school has provided my children withe the best education , dignity and great character. The staff is phenominal , they provide time and patience to the children to help them survive in the real world. The environment is so joyful , its like one big family. I have already recommended several families to Mcvinney and will continue to do so. Keep up the good work Mcvinney you are one of the best.

Bishop McVinney is a really good school. My younger daughter is currently attending there, and my other daughter graduated about 2 years ago. This school is a good school to enter the world with a good step forward. It has a good family type environment because everyone loves to help everyone out when it i needed. I would recommend this school to anybody.

Last modified Bishop Mcvinney Elementary School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8