Posted September 05, 2013
Bishop McVinney School is an outstanding that keeps getting better every year. They have a dedicated staff and faculty that cares deeply about each child. I would highly recommend Bishop McVinney School to any parent seeking a quality Catholic school education for their child.

Bishop Mcvinney Elementary School 2

Posted August 24, 2009

Bishop Mcvinney Elementary School 0

Posted June 16, 2009
BMV is a great school, my daughter is at the school for 8 years, she is graduating this year, I feel Bmv is a place you can trust and leave your kids at the daycare and go to work with no worries, they are safe. The principal, teachers and staff give a quality education to our kids. We work together as a family. I strongly recomend BMV school to families that want a good education, safe place and a good moral for their children

Posted September 30, 2008

Bishop Mcvinney Elementary School 0

Posted May 29, 2008
BMV is one of the greatest school in RI. My daughter has been there for 12 yrs, my son also attended BMV. The Principal Mr Hebert is wonderful he will go extra miles for the students and parents to help. The teachers and staff are excellent, they are like a family to us. I have recommended BMV for a lot of people and I will continue to do so. The academic curricullum is excellent. The Principal and the teachers keep me informed of my child's progeress and communicate effectfly with us. They teach the students moral values and how to give back to the community and be a good citizen. They

Posted May 23, 2008
BMV is one of the best schools in Providence. Once your child is at the school premises, you know that your child is in good hands. Their staffs are very outstanding Stating from the game man to the principal. They worked collectively to ensure the safety of your child. Academically, the principal and the staffs are doing their best to make sure your child received the best. Also, I like the school because of their moral value, they teach their students good manners. I know this school very well because my children went there, right now I have a child in Pre K, and also my families have been sending their children to the school for the past 20 years. Although is a private school but their school fees is reasonable compare to other private schools. I strongly recommend this school to any one who is looking for a good.

Bishop Mcvinney Elementary School 3

Posted May 22, 2008

Posted April 23, 2008

Bishop Mcvinney Elementary School 1

Posted April 20, 2008

Posted March 26, 2008
Bishop McVinney is an excellent school. I have 4 children who have been attending Mcvinney since they were babies. This school has provided my children withe the best education , dignity and great character. The staff is phenominal , they provide time and patience to the children to help them survive in the real world. The environment is so joyful , its like one big family. I have already recommended several families to Mcvinney and will continue to do so. Keep up the good work Mcvinney you are one of the best.

Bishop Mcvinney Elementary School
155 Gordon Avenue, Providence, RI  02905
Last modified Bishop Mcvinney Elementary School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Bishop Mcvinney Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top