Posted September 03, 2013
This is great school the office staff are very nice and happy to help and the teachers are awesome my son is very happy and is learning a lot there!

Anthony Carnevale Elementary School 4

Posted May 14, 2012
The first grade inclusion teachers here (Lauren Hall, Michelle Silvia) are outstanding. They are wonderful teachers, and they always make parents feel welcome.

Posted February 10, 2010
i have my two kids in this school and they are very smart i was thinking to put them in private school but is too much for me plus they are doing excellent so i say if the kid going to learn they will learn no matter what school you place them. Of course other school might going to have more program or more help. this is my thought you are free to leave your comment :)

Posted October 26, 2009

Posted September 25, 2009
We love Anthony Carnevale Elementary School! The teachers and support staff (T.A.'s, CNA's) are very dedicated, extremely caring, enthusiastic~ a wonderful group of people who really care about the children! There is a new principal this year, Mrs. Boisclair, who has already proven herself to be solution oriented, and very devoted to the Carnevale community. We are thankful that this school has an Art program, Music classes, PE in a gym, health classes, a fantastic library, and a safe place to play outside (and very clean and well maintained) Most of all, we are inspired by the diversity~ This is a school that promotes inclusion for children with special needs; It is truly inspiring and beautiful to see children of ALL different abilities and backgrounds successfully learning together. Wonderful teachers and outstanding T.A.'s!! We love Anthony Carnevale Elementary School!

Anthony Carnevale Elementary School 1

Posted July 09, 2009
I am disgusted with this school. I wish the Providenc Board of Eduation would give parents an allotment of funds, so the parents could choose the school for their children. My kids hate this school they are afraid and feel unsafe, and are bored. Their teachers don't act like teachers. When I have spoken to my kids teachers it seems as they are just going through the motions to appease me.

Posted September 02, 2006
My son loves this school. He has done better since I transfered him here. He says he wants to stay here until he gets to the last grade in this school. This makes my son and I very happy!

Posted April 25, 2006
I have nothing else, but to tell the parents that my son loves his school. I am very pleased to have my son in a school where the education come first.

Anthony Carnevale Elementary School
50 Springfield St, Providence, RI  02909
Last modified Anthony Carnevale Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Anthony Carnevale Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top