Posted June 02, 2014
My child has attended Riverside Middle School for the past three years and will graduating this June. We both enjoyed her experience here. The office staff is great. We have never had any issues with her teachers and/or principals. She has enjoyed the sports and chorus program(s). Sadly, we have been redistricted and my child will be going to another middle school in the Fall.

Posted October 08, 2013
My son goes to Riverside Middle School but he fought for his sisters school of Oldham. It was to be closed as the town was taken over by a state commission as the city was bankrupt. My son with his sister and others fought against all odds for the kids of Oldham. They were listed as at risk students but their teachers and the kids fought to make the school the number one elementary school in the town. They were a Title 1 school because of the poverty level of the students. They won the battle and the kids were moved to another school but could keep their Title.1 equipment and could stay together. They were going to be forced into another school where they would no doubt loose their identity. Many teachers were talking about leaving. My 12 year old son insisted on talking and spoke about the kids not the money. What seemed like a done deal was turned around and after much work the kids and their teachers are all together in another school. Finally kids and their teachers won.

Posted October 03, 2013
This is the best school in Rhode Island All of the teachers are very nice and they care about the kids . I love this school

Riverside Middle School 2

Posted May 08, 2009

Posted May 23, 2007

Posted March 21, 2007
I am very pleased with the quality of the academic programs as well as the availability of music programs, sports, and other activities. My child has expressed the fact that the teachers do make learning fun. They are in a safe, friendly, and supportive environment. If they need help all they need to do is ask. Many of the teachers stay after school to assist the students when extra help is needed. I am a very involved parent and it would be a shame to see such a wonderful learning environment closed due to budget constraints.

Posted December 12, 2005
Very good school with great atheletic environment! my child has always come home with a smile on her face and good news about what happened in school that day ! if your child goes there i hope i could say the same for you .. It is a blast knowing that my child is in a safe environment

Riverside Middle School
179 Forbes St, Riverside, RI  02915
Last modified Riverside Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Riverside Middle School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top