Posted June 26, 2012
I have 3 children two are still in Anna McCabe. The "McCabe Family" has been so wonderful to our family. Not just the teaching aspect of the whole picture. My oldest Graduated from SHS and has a wonderful start as a young person in this busy world. I would highly recommend this school and I am willing to stay appart of the McCabe Family when all of my children graduate. Thank you for reading! Hope this helps.

Posted July 05, 2009
This elementary school is wonderful! Both of my children attended this school. They enjoyed learning and growing as students. The staff at Anna M Mcabe is fantastic! They really put all their energy into teaching the children and getting to know the best way to teach the children. They also are very attentive to the children and really get to know each child individualy to help them be the best student they can be. I would recomend any parent to send their child to this elementry school.

Posted October 05, 2005

Anna M. Mccabe School
100 Pleasant View Ave, Smithfield, RI  02917
(401) 949-2058
Last modified Anna M. Mccabe School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Anna M. Mccabe School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top