Smithfield, RI

St Philip School 5

Posted November 07, 2013
I had a great experience here in has good religous falues and is not liberal like some other schools the principal will always help you have a problem and the teachers prepared me perfectly for high school

St Philip School 1

Posted May 01, 2013
I had a terrible experience as a nonreligious student back in middle school, although the school claims they do not discriminate against religious views. The teachers were very unhelpful, as I almost failed out of math my first year of high school due to not being prepared and learning the material. The administration was rude and refused my parents' student-teacher conference because my parent had arrived ten minutes late. A lot of parents will tell you this is a good school, but they do not understand the emotional stress from going to this school. I used to wake up everyday dreading going to class, and I was an extremely good student in elementary and high school. Many of the teachers are incompetent, the school atmosphere is snobby, and the students bully others right in front of the teachers. Avoid St. Philip if you can, students.

St Philip School 5