No rating

The Stork's Nest Child Academy - Smithfield

Living in Smithfield

Situated in a suburban neighborhood. The median home value is $189,500. The average monthly rent for a 2 bedroom apartment is $920.

Posted July 28, 2014

I am posting this because I want families to know what a great program this is. My children loved attending this school. They were excited to go to school each day and many times they did not want to leave. The teachers are friendly and warm with all the children. The director was always helpful and the owner helped us out when we were having problems. We were not just a tuition payment. They truly care about the families that attend their program. I am glad they are helping me raise my children.

Posted October 17, 2009

We have two children that attend Stork's Nest and have experience with all of the rooms from infant to Pre-K. The staff is always polite and it's obvious they all enjoy what they do. I feel's it's because of this that my children have always had a very easy transition as they have grown and graduated to a new room. The site is safe, secure, fun and educational. I would recommend Storks Nest to anyone!

Posted October 14, 2009

I have two children who have attended Stork's Nest over the past 6 years and I honestly can't say enough positive things about our experience. My son and daughter are extremely intelligent, well adjusted children who have truly enjoyed their experience, their friends, and especially their teachers at their school. They provide a clean, active, learning oriented environment and I appreciate being able to go to work every day and never worry about anything knowing my children are loved and cared for all day. My daughter started at 10 weeks old and is now in Pre-K and we have experienced every age room and all her growth and my son is now thriving in a private elementary school. The extra activities like Ballet and Tumblebus are also a great option for working parents and incredibly convenient. This has been a fantastic experience and I would recommend it to anyone.

Posted October 13, 2009

I have two children (ages 3 1/2 and 1 1/2) who have attended since the age of 8 weeks. They are both bright little girls and the teachers do a great job. The staff are always compassionate and fun. I would recommend Storks Nest to anyone.

Posted October 12, 2009

The teachers and staff are excellent. They truly care about the students and create a very positive classroom environment. I am impressed with the creative lessons for the students and the excellent communication with the parents.

Posted October 9, 2009

My daughter has been in daycares since she was 9mths. old. She is now attending first grade at Stork's Nest. She also attended some pre-K and kindergarten there. I absolutely love this school. They have a beautiful facility and great teachers.

Posted October 8, 2009

We think this is a great school. We love the staff and have nothing but a positive experience.

Posted October 7, 2009

My son is in their infant care program and doing great. My husband and I felt so comfortable when we visited their facility that right away we knew it was the right place for our son.

Posted October 7, 2009

My son has been attending SNCA's Smithfield location for the last 8 months. We are so pleased with how he and our family have been treated! All of the employees pour their hearts and souls into their jobs and it is very clear that they genuinely love working with children. I am amazed by their endless energy, love, and devotion. We certainly want our son to continue growing at SNCA! It's a wonderful place!!

Posted October 6, 2009

I have been a parent at this school for five years during this time my children have been in about every room from Infants to Kindergarten! There are many things I love about the school, but what is most impressive is the staff! The staff here is dedicated which is proven by the amout of years that they have been with the company not to mention the warmth and genuine concern they have for the children. I would and have recommended this school to anyone, but go and see for yourself I know you would not be disappointed!

Posted October 6, 2009

My son is 1 1/2 now and has been in the daycare program at the storks nest since he was 3 months old. I have nothing but good things to say about the quality of care he receives. The staff is always willing and able to help and you can tell they genuinely care for the children they teach. We also like that even daycare has a structured educational program. He is learning so much and is really thriving in this environment.

Asian 0% N/A
Asian or Asian/Pacific Islander N/A 3%
Hawaiian Native/Pacific Islander 0% N/A
Two or more races 0% N/A
Source: NCES, 2009-2010

Science, Technology, Engineering, & Math (STEM)

• Computer lab

• Coed
Affiliation
  • Nonsectarian

• Computer lab
  • Library

To learn more about enrolling, please call the school.

440 George Washington Highway